Rob Pincus

Those "former anti" people would be more believable if they stopped yapping about guns and started yapping about people that commit crimes or things like the generally pathetic state of mental health services in this country....

Restricting access to guns is a fools errand and false phophecy rolled into one; it's as idiotic as thinking we can stop people engaging in drug abuse via prohibition. Prohibition never works, ultimately.

I can’t speak to Pincus, his training or quality of his training, or anything else... but seriously if you break into the capital and get shot in the face that falls in the stupid games and stupid prizes category. I’m not saying that cop isn’t incompetent also — but if this was a BLM crowd in a courthouse, nobody would give a shit, and rightfully so.

I've never heard of these guys but why is the firearms world full of so many cringe-masters? CIA plants?

Yeah must be the CIA

I can’t speak to Pincus, his training or quality of his training, or anything else... but seriously if you break into the capital and get shot in the face that falls in the stupid games and stupid prizes category. I’m not saying that cop isn’t incompetent also — but if this was a BLM crowd in a courthouse, nobody would give a shit, and rightfully so.

Yeah must be the CIA

Right…. Because no one here has ever been upset about a minority getting shot by cops for no reason. Come on dude. That’s dumb. That cop straight up murdered her.

Right…. Because no one here has ever been upset about a minority getting shot by cops for no reason. Come on dude. That’s dumb. That cop straight up murdered her.
He's the resident liberal. he's not as bad as hminsky but he seems to be inspired by MIT and MIT related thinking.

Back
Top Bottom