RRA response times

I ordered some magazines online with RRA about a week ago, and I sent them two emails last week for follow ups, just asking when they would be shipped, with no response. So I sent another email today, simply requesting shipping time, with no response. I understand they are busy, but this is a bit ridiculous. I'm not asking that they mags be shipped asap, just when they will be shipped. Has anyone else run into this at RRA for stuff other than firearms?

Tim

You could log in to AR15.com and in the "industry" section there is a group for RRA. Their representative, Steve, answers many questions there and he's usually pretty quick in responding.

RRA is a fairly large company as AR makers goes, and they're likely swamped.

Yup. Your emails are probably lost in the hurricane.

DPMS now has a notice up on their website that basically says, "We don't know when your order will ship. Every item we sell is out of stock. It'll ship when it ships. Be patient". I imagine RRA (and everybody else) is in the same boat.

It's highly doubtful that RRA manufactures their own mags.

RRA, Bushmaster, DPMS, etc buy them from the same 2-3 manufacturers (if there's even that many).

That being the case, they're in the same boat as every other vendor trying to catch-up on the backlog of orders due to the panic buying frenzy.

Back
Top Bottom