Ruler 10/22 td

ront02769

NES Member
Any where I can grab one in se mass? Have called local shops and no one has any or knows when they will see one. Thanks!

New touch screen thanks for being so understanding.

If anyone can find a ruGer 10/22 td, would be appreciated.

A regular 10/22 might be $218, but not a Ruger 10/22 TD. Those are at least $300.

I picked up mine last Saturday at Bobs in Webster. Regular price $329, but for mentioning his twitter, I got it for $299. I think that was his last one. Expect to pay anywhere from $300-$330 for one.

A regular 10/22 might be $218, but not a Ruger 10/22 TD. Those are at least $300.

I picked up mine last Saturday at Bobs in Webster. Regular price $329, but for mentioning his twitter, I got it for $299. I think that was his last one. Expect to pay anywhere from $300-$330 for one.

I got 2 more in this week but the best cash price I can do is $315 on these this week. due to ups shipping

There you go Ront02769. Bobbyg just chimed in. Call him up and have him hold one. $315 is still an EXCELLENT price. May be a little far, but Bob has a nice clean shop, with plenty of long guns and handguns and accessories.

I bought 2 guns just last week from him. +1 to Bob for a great local shop, nice guy, and takes time to chat and show you anything.

There you go Ront02769. Bobbyg just chimed in. Call him up and have him hold one. $315 is still an EXCELLENT price. May be a little far, but Bob has a nice clean shop, with plenty of long guns and handguns and accessories.

I bought 2 guns just last week from him. +1 to Bob for a great local shop, nice guy, and takes time to chat and show you anything.

thank you for the kind words Neil

10/22 td

Guns and Gear in Agawam had some last time I was in there. http://www.gunsandgearllc.com/ I would call for availability if your interested as the website isn't updated a lot.

Thanks to all. Will contact bob. Situation is that I am Sso called legal for like fourteen months fbut haven't bought anything. So now it it not who is twenty or x bucks less expensive but where can I get one!

I bought a 10/22TD a couple months ago and an SR22 yesterday from Bob's. Excellent shop and helluva good guy. Both guns are excellent.

Sold mine to a buddy on here not long ago! Haha they are out there do your calls I believe Ron from sportmans den in Quincy had some not too long ago. Check with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom