Sanford Me show?

What else is around there? I'm going there next month...so looking for stuff around there.. ( bringing my 7 yr old daughter w/ us sooo)
Hotels? Attractions??? Thanks

What else is around there? I'm going there next month...so looking for stuff around there.. ( bringing my 7 yr old daughter w/ us sooo)
Hotels? Attractions??? Thanks

I'm not too sure about Sanford, I don't know if there is anything worthwhile there. Down the road is Wells which is a big tourist town, beaches, mini golf, camping. Kennebunk is not too far (Bush I has his 'compound' in Kennebunkport) and York has an Animal Kingdom or something that I pass on route 1. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Sanford Show

Ad I have says its at the Sanford Armory.

Take Sanford exit off ME Turnpike/Rt95 West, past airport, 1/2 way around rotary, past Walmart thru town proper (you will see a bunch of traffic lights, etc) and usually there is a sign right after the Hannafords to the show.

Ad I have says its at the Sanford Armory.

Take Sanford exit off ME Turnpike/Rt95 West, past airport, 1/2 way around rotary, past Walmart thru town proper (you will see a bunch of traffic lights, etc) and usually there is a sign right after the Hannafords to the show.

yup it is at the armory. The club member i spoke to was confused....[wink] it is the swap meet at the club and gunshow at the armory.....

Hmmm, was told by a dealer that'll be there it's at the club house. Another person told me this as well and added that the armory is being worked on so it had to be moved to the old location.

Hmmm, was told by a dealer that'll be there it's at the club house. Another person told me this as well and added that the armory is being worked on so it had to be moved to the old location.

i went this morning, it is at the club house. [angry] i guess my first source was right....LOL

i went this morning, it is at the club house. [angry] i guess my first source was right....LOL

Thanks for the clarification. How was it? I am probably gonna check it out tomorrow.

Are these the correct directions?

Thanks for the clarification. How was it? I am probably gonna check it out tomorrow.

Are these the correct directions?

it dosen't sound right. it's on rt 4 heading to North Berwick. If your going up rt 109 from the wells/sanford exit, you need to go 3/4 of the way around the rotary on to rt 4.

i was mainly looking for reloading stuff. I got a pound of h322 and a pound of 4198 for $10.00 ea. The guns seemed a bit pricy to me. Pac-N-Arms had bushmaster mags 3 for $55.00 i picked up 3 of them. they did have quite a few ar's in the $1000.00 range.

it dosen't sound right. it's on rt 4 heading to North Berwick. If your going up rt 109 from the wells/sanford exit, you need to go 3/4 of the way around the rotary on to rt 4.

i was mainly looking for reloading stuff. I got a pound of h322 and a pound of 4198 for $10.00 ea. The guns seemed a bit pricy to me. Pac-N-Arms had bushmaster mags 3 for $55.00 i picked up 3 of them. they did have quite a few ar's in the $1000.00 range.

Thanks. Should be easy enough to find[smile]

Back
Top Bottom