Saratoga Springs Gun Show - Jan 13 and 14, 2018

I'm on the board of directors of a company in Saratoga Springs. I'm out there 3/4 times a year.

It's a really nice city, actually. Good restaurants and bars. Clean and safe.

I haven't been to that show. Sadly I'm heading out the next weekend for a board meeting. Missed it by that much!

:)

Yes, I drove up there. The facility where the show is, is basically like the size of the ice arena in Concord, NH. The show had a lot of gun dealers. However, they don't sell ANY "assault" style stuff there and no hi-caps. If you are looking for hunting rifles, shotguns and lever-action rifles then by all means head up. Handguns were primarily revolvers. a lot of knife dealers, no-autos, a lot of Chinese made AR parts, a lot of dealers from the New England area also, junk dealers from the MA shows. If you are looking for a show worth travelling to, wait for the King of Prussia show in PA. It's 1800 tables. Everything for sale down there. It's about 6 hours down from where I live in NH but it was worth going to.

NEACA Gun Shows

Anyone ever been there?

Yes, I drove up there. The facility where the show is, is basically like the size of the ice arena in Concord, NH. The show had a lot of gun dealers. However, they don't sell ANY "assault" style stuff there and no hi-caps. If you are looking for hunting rifles, shotguns and lever-action rifles then by all means head up. Handguns were primarily revolvers. a lot of knife dealers, no-autos, a lot of Chinese made AR parts, a lot of dealers from the New England area also, junk dealers from the MA shows. If you are looking for a show worth travelling to, wait for the King of Prussia show in PA. It's 1800 tables. Everything for sale down there. It's about 6 hours down from where I live in NH but it was worth going to.

Were you at the show this weekend? Agree with most of your observations, however I would estimate the show to be more of the size of the Manchester NH Show. Also I saw a whole table of AR-15 receivers at $59.99 and multiple semi-auto handguns and long arms. Maybe 200 tables.

Back
Top Bottom