Shocking Video: Gun-Strapping Kids Roam 'Grand Theft Auto'-Style Around St.Louis Suburb

No. You are incorrect.

They were on the 700 block of Vernon in University City. Vernon is a main street and it has your basic middle class ranch type houses in general. Solid middle class.

Travel a block or two off of Vernon into University City and you are solidly in the upper class area. Think $1m houses.
Wow. Looks exactly like tenement type project type set up to me. Any one who pays good money to live in brick tenement good luck to them

If you're down that way check out the Kreis' Steakhouse and Bar. Definitely some of the best Prime Rib I've ever had.

I was in for base'a'ball. We flew into StL one morning, drove to Ropers for lunch, checked into the hotel, rode the egg to the top of the Arch, went to the ballgame and had Hardee's burgers from the stand in center field. Next day we drove to KC, stopped to take a pic of Truman's house, then off to. . . . . oh gosh. . . . . Arthur Bryants. Actually, I think it was a day-game and we hit AB AFTER the game. Which was a mistake b/c we had eaten something at Kaufman and then were too full to enjoy AB. Hotel. Nap. Woke up at 6am, drove to KC airport. (The greatest airport in the USA. Pre-9/11. It was just so 1960's aero-drome'y. You can just picture a guy in a tench coat and suit, getting out of a cab right at his gate, kissing his dame, smoking a Lucky and hopping right on the plane 40' away.)

No. You are incorrect.

They were on the 700 block of Vernon in University City. Vernon is a main street and it has your basic middle class ranch type houses in general. Solid middle class.

Travel a block or two off of Vernon into University City and you are solidly in the upper class area. Think $1m houses.
This is exactly what Maura and Andrea want. Ban and confiscate guns, so that people are left defenseless. Attack, undermine, and defund the police, so that the judicial system is destroyed. Then demand that all Massachusetts locales build dense, urban housing, and move the inner city mess out to the rest of the state. Not only can innocent people not escape the crime, noise, litter, and destroyed property, but there is no way to defend against it. And if you do defend yourself, you will be the one rushed off to jail.

It's what communists do.

St. Louis, Jeff City, KCMO and Columbia are all Dem controlled cities and all pretty much shitholes. Say what you want, but Springfield isn't because it's the Buckle of the Bible Belt. It's still a pretty decent city by all standards. Most libs don't like living there because of the religious proclivity. Decent people seem to running the city. The mayor is non-partisan and nothing I can find says how he votes and he is very tight lipped about it.
Jeff City isn't bad, sure there's some bad neighborhoods but one doesn't accidentally stumble into those areas. Police presence is huge there, you cant look anywhere and not see a police officer. I work in Columbia, also not bad unless you go to the crowded areas downtown after midnight, again, go looking for trouble and you'll likely find it.

New York City got dramatically better from the horror show in the 1970s to 2000. It's backsliding now, but nothing like it was when Harlem and the Bronx were war zones.
Yeah I was going to edit to mention Guiliani and the stop and frisk success. That would never fly today no matter how bad things got.

A client had this happen on Monday at his house in Pee-body. 5 guys all in black with hoods on in yard, moving towards doors. He opens a window, "WTF, dudes?"

"You better get out here you little B-word!"

And then the "head" guy tries to break the window of his truck.

He called 911.

By the time the Po-po (shoulda said GUN!) arrived, they were gone - drove away. Clearly they are tough, but had the wrong address. LOL. Brave but stupid, I guess.

He made me proud. "I think I'm gonna buy a gun." Good idea. I'd have stepped out with a extended mag shotgun while on the phone with 911.
Where in Peabody 🤔, generally speaking... asking for a friend 🫣

A client had this happen on Monday at his house in Pee-body. 5 guys all in black with hoods on in yard, moving towards doors. He opens a window, "WTF, dudes?"

"You better get out here you little B-word!"

And then the "head" guy tries to break the window of his truck.

He called 911.

By the time the Po-po (shoulda said GUN!) arrived, they were gone - drove away. Clearly they are tough, but had the wrong address. LOL. Brave but stupid, I guess.

He made me proud. "I think I'm gonna buy a gun." Good idea. I'd have stepped out with a extended mag shotgun while on the phone with 911.

Don’t be dissin’ Peabody, or do I gotta get all up in your shit?

This reminds me I should get a gun safe for the kitchen.

By way of looks: 1) Those look like air guns but regardless, that's a good way of dying or killing however that coin lands, prank or not. I say prank as they seem to be just screwing around. I think if they were serious, they would bum rush the place and not pose for pictures. 2) Call them as you wish but those look like every other tenement housing project like the ones in S. Boston, Roxbury, the old Columbia Point, etc..

Back
Top Bottom