Shooting vests

Is there anywhere you guys know of that you can buy a vest for shooting trap in person? I want to try one on before I buy it and not gamble on the size when ordering online. I’m in the Westport, near Fall River.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is there anywhere you guys know of that you can buy a shooting vest in person? I want to try one on before I buy it and not gamble on the size when ordering online. I’m in the Westport, near Fall River.

Thanks!
Cabelas and Runnings stock Browning vests. Could try Bass Pro Shop, but I don't know for certain. Haven't seen anywhere that carries Beretta vests in stock.

Is there anywhere you guys know of that you can buy a shooting vest in person? I want to try one on before I buy it and not gamble on the size when ordering online. I’m in the Westport, near Fall River.

Thanks!
Are you asking about a trap/skeet vest with a padded shoulder, a concealment vest, or maybe a photographer's vest? Help us help you.

Vest for shooting trap. Sorry about that 😜
You may want to edit your opening post. You are in the shotgun section, but you can see we are confused easily. Matt
OGC.4683dcce140f606075285bc15b2540e1

Damn, now I think I need a Trap vest. I want to look like one of the cool guys, at least before they see me shoot…

Back
Top Bottom