• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show us your AR's built from NES lowers

From the Anvil Arms buy.

458socompistolfull.jpg

Not the greatest pic, but here's what one of my lowers turned into:

Mk12 Mod0 (ish)
photobucket-29065-1334954789820.jpg

Anvil Arms matching upper and lower
Centurion Arms 18" SPR barrel
Ops Inc Muzzle Break
Troy BUIS
Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 Scope in Larue mount
Harris/Larue Bipod
Daniel Defense LPK
LMT Sopmod Stock
Magpul grip
BAD lever has been removed since this pic was taken

:)
9u3u8e4a.jpg

2012 NES YHM from GB:

Since these things are basically Lego...the 2012 NES YHM from GB has now morphed from a .223 (Del-ton/YHM upper) to a 9mm (Remsport/YHM upper):

Now I need the GB QD lowers to come in...MJR!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363537503.575420.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363537503.575420.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Five years in the making...

So I finally pulled my virgin 2008 Anvil lower out of my closet when the Black Friday deals started rolling out and put this together.
16" BCM middy standard upper group
Spikes BCG
Rainier Raptor charging handle & XTC comp
Ace skeleton stock
Rock River Arms Dominator2 rear sight
Daniel Defense Omega Rail & ladders
B.A.D. ambidextrous safety
Magpul BAD lever, XTM enhanced panels, and trigger guard

All that's left is the ambidextrous mag release I want, an Aimpoint or Eotech, and just maybe a Timney trigger from the gb if it happens. Might throw the four sevens light & switch I have on it as well. Overall, I'm pretty happy.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0644.JPG

1.) Upper is a Spikes Tactical billet upper I bought in the NES classifieds from a member that participated in a NES group buy.

**Since then, Spikes replaced the billet upper with a new Gen II billet upper (stripped forward assist pin).

2.) Lower is a Quentin Defense billet lower I bought in the NES classifieds from a member that participated in a NES group buy.

3.) Barrel is a Spikes Tactical 16" I bought in the NES classifieds from a member that participated in a NES group buy.

4.) BCG is a <can't remember mfg.> I bought in the NES classifieds from a member that participated in a NES group buy.

5.) Hand guard is a Diamondhead VRS I bought through a NES group buy.

Everything else, I bought online somewhere.

6.) Trigger will be a Timney in the upcoming NES group buy (if/when it takes place).

Back
Top Bottom