Show us your shotties!

I don't have a pic of my 870, so I'll post a pic of my only other shotgun.

governor.jpg

Whats your opinion on the Mossberg Silver Reserve? I have been looking at some O/U's recently and cant decide if i should get a Mossberg, Franchi or a "low Priced" beretta.

Whats your opinion on the Mossberg Silver Reserve? I have been looking at some O/U's recently and cant decide if i should get a Mossberg, Franchi or a "low Priced" beretta.

The Silver Reserve has a pretty bad rap because the early model firing pins were very brittle and broke often. Mossberg supposedly fixed this issue, but I replaced them anyway. It was pretty easy and cheap. Since then I've shot many rounds of trap with it and haven't had any problems.

Travis,
A fellow fan! Is that a late japanese made Auto 5 or a Remington 11? Looks to be in very nice condition.

Neither the one I have in the photo is a Savage copy. They changed a couple parts though.. I took this one in trade over the summer it was in BAD shape I have rebuilt the action and cleaned it all up. I thought about rebuilding but I kind of like it as is. She is a great shooter have had it out to the trap range twice with very good results.

Back
Top Bottom