Sig 556 SCM Accesories?

Here is mine.

LMT SOPMOD stock, pinned and adjustable with a tool.
Threaded barrel with Gentry Quiet Muzzle Brake.

Last edited:
Sorry for the poor quality; these were taken with my phone camera....but you get the idea.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Hey where did you get the grip stand and stock?

Any more info for that JT stock? Could you post a link please?

1st thing I plan on doing is getting rid of those hand guards and replacing them with the 551 style.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of changing the stock also. The boat paddle they provide to make it MA compliant is pretty lame. Quick question for those who have installed a new stock, I can have the stock pinned at any gun shop right? Or would I need to take it to a "gunsmith"?

Here is the one I was thinking of getting: Magpul UBR Stock

I'm thinking of changing the stock also. The boat paddle they provide to make it MA compliant is pretty lame. Quick question for those who have installed a new stock, I can have the stock pinned at any gun shop right? Or would I need to take it to a "gunsmith"?

Here is the one I was thinking of getting: Magpul UBR Stock

Not all shops will pin a stock for you. You would probably be better off doing it yourself. All you need is a drill and a roll pin.

Having the UBR stock in MA is kind of pointless. It's heavy, costs $265, and you won't be able to enjoy any of its intended functions. Why not get the CTR or MOE and save $200?

Not all shops will pin a stock for you. You would probably be better off doing it yourself. All you need is a drill and a roll pin.

Having the UBR stock in MA is kind of pointless. It's heavy, costs $265, and you won't be able to enjoy any of its intended functions. Why not get the CTR or MOE and save $200?

Good thing I asked. I couldn't agree more. Would have no issue putting on either of those models. Just would need to order a receiver extension tube as these 2 models don't come with one. Here's a total newb question: 1 is a mil-spec, 1 is commercial spec, the description is almost identical for both, so how do i tell which one is the correct one?

Regarding installing the pin myself, I have no issue with this either. I thought I HAD to have it done even to order it. Thanks for the help/info.

Good thing I asked. I couldn't agree more. Would have no issue putting on either of those models. Just would need to order a receiver extension tube as these 2 models don't come with one. Here's a total newb question: 1 is a mil-spec, 1 is commercial spec, the description is almost identical for both, so how do i tell which one is the correct one?

Regarding installing the pin myself, I have no issue with this either. I thought I HAD to have it done even to order it. Thanks for the help/info.

Well...I guess it COULD be considered constructive possession if you have an unpinned tube and stock laying around...but once it is pinned its not an issue.

The Sig556 uses a commercial receiver tube.

I finnally put some finishing touches on my sig 556. I got an ace stock, grip pod, magpul rear buis with the samson flip front that cowitness perfectly through my eotech xps....but does anyone with a sig have any good sugestions for a sling..im a little lost for what i need/want

Here is mine...Troy rail, millet dms-1 with wilson combat mount. I plan on swapping the stock for an ace soon, throwing on a troy brake, and possibly swapping the scope out for an eotech

Back
Top Bottom