• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig P322

DW357

NES Member
I saw this floating around some FB groups and didn’t see it posted here yet. I think the announcement from Sig is tomorrow on “3/22”..
149405CA-6671-495C-9024-866C2AA15D56.jpeg
Looks like Sig is releasing a “hi cap” 22lr pistol to compete with the Taurus TX22 possibly. I already have the TX22 so I doubt I’d buy the P322.

Also curious how reliable it will be compared to something like the Mosquito 😂

Looks like Sig is releasing a “hi cap” 22lr pistol to compete with the Taurus TX22 possibly. I already have the TX22 so I doubt I’d buy the P322.

such disappoint

we were hoping you would get one of these and fire it to failure at least.

see if the slide shatters like taurus does

maybe mags wont crack in half either

I saw this floating around some FB groups and didn’t see it posted here yet. I think the announcement from Sig is tomorrow on “3/22”..
View attachment 593420

The Mosquito was manufactured by GSG for Sig.

such disappoint

maybe mags wont crack in half either
🤣 Maybe if the trigger and ergos are as good as the TX22, I’ll be tempted.

But it looks like a 365 XL type frame. So it’s going to be smaller than the TX22. More like the Ruger SR22. Meh 😒

Last edited:
If it's similar in size to my P320 X5 i think i'd be in. Damn you Sig. Threaded barrel and cut slide...what will they be charging? I got the Tx-22 for $259 lol

🤣 Maybe if the trigger and ergos are as good as the TX22, I’ll be tempted.

But it looks like a 365 XL type frame. So it’s going to be smaller than the TX22. More like the Ruger SR22. Meh 😒
This is my problem with so many of the 22s on the market. I want to buy something that doesn't swim around in my hands - one of these days...

This is my problem with so many of the 22s on the market. I want to buy something that doesn't swim around in my hands - one of these days...
Have you held a TX22? I have decent size hands and it fits me really well. I’ve yet to hold a 22 pistol with better ergos than the TX

Questions answered here:

Thanks for posting that. Well it looks like it is bigger than I thought. Phil is a fairly big dude and the gun isn't entirely dwarfed when he's holding it. So that's good.
Really curious about the trigger. The TX22 is like 4ish pounds.
Also curious about the price. I'd be shocked if it's priced cheaper than a TX22 but then again you need to buy mag extensions for the TX22 to get 20+ rounds. Also the sights suck on the TX22 so that's another expense. Might be close in price once you factor in those added costs.

Thanks for posting that. Well it looks like it is bigger than I thought. Phil is a fairly big dude and the gun isn't entirely dwarfed when he's holding it. So that's good.
Really curious about the trigger. The TX22 is like 4ish pounds.
Also curious about the price. I'd be shocked if it's priced cheaper than a TX22 but then again you need to buy mag extensions for the TX22 to get 20+ rounds. Also the sights suck on the TX22 so that's another expense. Might be close in price once you factor in those added costs.
I'm going up to Sig Academy for a class next month. I expect the Pro Shop will have some on display to check out.

such disappoint

That does it.

I'm holding out for the P322FS.

I keep eyeballing the 22/45, but I'm weird (sometimes, about spending money) so I've yet to pull the trigger.
If people run them in Bullseye,
won't be hard to try one out some night.

such disappoint

If it's like the other Sigs I've had, it'll jam at least once or twice per magazine.
Have you held a TX22? I have decent size hands and it fits me really well. I’ve yet to hold a 22 pistol with better ergos than the TX
Browning Buckmark. Mmmmm!

After owning a Sig Mosquito and a Sig .22 conversion kit, I'll wait before I invest in another Sig .22. I have already seen several reviews, but as far as I'm concerned, the best review of all is time. We'll see in six months if this is just another Mosquito or something new and improved.

Back
Top Bottom