SKS Blasphemy

New Timbersmith SKS Stock. I had this beater SKS, matching nothing, ground off lug, cracked stock, horrible ergonomics but cool as all SKS are fun to shoot. This completely changes the rifle for me. Love it or hate it, its here to stay. [smile] I think it's the balls. In a twisted way, think its good looking too.

Last edited:
That's gorgeous. I just emailed their site to my brother who has one of those terrible Tapco stocks on his...this is much easier on the eyes!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

not sure if I am on the Love it side.....not knocking it tho. just not my thing..glad you love it tho man..enjoy

Does it come packed in cosmoline or do you have to treat it yourself? I'd hate to miss out on the way it smells. Im not sure I'd do that myself, but it does look pretty cool.

I am a lefty.
I disliked the original stock but liked the simplicity and fun factor of the SKS rifles. Cheap to shoot too.
Only problem is I'll have to hide out from SKS Ray for a while. Shhhhhh, he hasn't seen this thread yet.[wink]

Last edited:
I've seen them. They do look good on some variants. There were a lot of the Chinese models that were imported with the lug ground off. I have one that I drilled and tapped for a mount and its sitting in a Choate Dragunov style stock.

100_1499.jpg

Back
Top Bottom