So I woke up 45 minutes ago and...

That's very cool.

My wife asked me today if I was getting a new gun when I go shopping with a friend. I was surprised it didn't come out "You know you can't get a new gun when you go shopping today with your buddy."

Sorry to break it to you fellas, but that is not a wife...

A real wife is someone you wake up to and she says, "you better not come home with any more guns" or "I need a couple hundred bucks to go shopping with my mother" or "I have a headache, not today"

Just kidding, Love ya honey. (in case you read this)

Yes but the best wife is one that comes home and wakes you up and says "look honey what I bought today" while holding up an AR-15

We can only dream....

Interesting.
My girlfriend said "No child of mine is ever touching a gun at 8 years old. It's insane that you think that someone that young has any reason to shoot a rifle"

Guess I have a ways to go.

Keep trying Underwhere. I'm still trying to convince my girlfriend that there are baby bullets(.22) and big boy bullets(anything else). Soon enough I'll get her to try the .22.

since my girlfriend and I don't live together, and I can get away with it. every gun I own "is Matt's" (my friend that gets the blame for everything)

And Hope you and your wife come home with a P22 today! let us know if ya do!

Yes but the best wife is one that comes home and wakes you up and says "look honey what I bought today" while holding up an AR-15

We can only dream....

No dream at my house. I want an AR-15. And to make matters worse, I want one of these.

stealthupper18.jpg

Gonna have to be very nice to the husband because he's going to crap a brick when I show him the price tag. [laugh]

Last edited:
No dream at my house. I want an AR-15. And to make matters worse, I want one of these.

Gonna have to be very nice to the husband because he's going to crap a brick when I show him the price tag. [laugh]

Better start training him to shit gold, you'll need a few ozs for that LaRue.

Interesting.
My girlfriend said "No child of mine is ever touching a gun at 8 years old. It's insane that you think that someone that young has any reason to shoot a rifle"

Guess I have a ways to go.

My wife has zero interest in shooting, but a year or so ago it was her idea that I take the kids. My son is 10, daughter is 7.

So yeah, we went down to four seasons on saturday and she picked out a P22. Shes not quite ready to carry yet and wants to get good and proficient before getting a carry gun. She's got her eye on that PPS. Anyway, we put about 150 rounds through the P22 and aside from a few FTE's it ran pretty well. We're gonna try some different ammo next time and see if it does any better. Its a fun little gun to shoot. It was kinda weird going from that to my 9mm. After a few .22 mags, the M&P felt like a cannon. I was kinda surprised it only came with 1 mag though. I've got another one on order from Cabela's since its kind of a drag to have to reload every 10 rounds. But all in all, it was pretty good buy.

Back
Top Bottom