• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

sorry i havent been around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble logging in was the deal breaker for our dearly departed friend ....20 posts. Don''t blame you, it's all on us.
Not sure how that happened. I went to register at the site he mentioned and there is an intelligence test that I seem to have failed. Yet he figured it out.

What is the opposite of cold?: hot does not seem to work as an answer????

Not sure how that happened. I went to register at the site he mentioned and there is an intelligence test that I seem to have failed. Yet he figured it out.

What is the opposite of cold?: hot does not seem to work as an answer????

"passionate"

Hey guys, his sig line says he's pretty important:

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot, NRA Shotgun/Pistol Instructor
NSSA All American, Skeet/Trap Range Owner
I don't think NES offers a "distinguished" level membership.

wow. all i was saying is im going to buy sell and visit more in ct than mass or nh! and...this doesnt like dial up as much as the other 20 websites im on! but hey...glad i gave you all some reason to show your true colors! i will stop in when i start visiting mass. but for now ct gets my focus.

wow. all i was saying is im going to buy sell and visit more in ct than mass or nh! and...this doesnt like dial up as much as the other 20 websites im on! but hey...glad i gave you all some reason to show your true colors! i will stop in when i start visiting mass. but for now ct gets my focus.
No problemo bobski....just a failure to communicate.

Your always welcome to my ponderosa for a beer or two, we can talk aviation shite....and have a few laughs

once i found out most here are from mass and nh, i realized i was in the wrong place. forgive me if you dont see me much more. i need to be around my own in ct. i went over to guntalkclub. still you got a nice website. i might stop in if i head towards marthas vineyard to shoot.
regards....
I dont forgive you.

I had to hold @drgrant while he cried today after reading this thread.

Bro, relax. No one knows you, you start a thread apologizing because you are not around often (no one really gives a sh*t), then you get angry when people joke.

Your post shows you dont really understand NES.

If you dont understand the forum, then why apologize to a bunch of people that dont know you and never interacted with you over yout 50 something post history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom