Sparky's in Webster still open?

I've called a few times over the past couple of weeks and no one has answered. I thought with the holidays that he might be on vacation but now that we're in the new year, I was wondering if something else was up.

I know he had some health issues and was closed for a while last year. Last time I was in was in the spring some time I think and he barely had any inventory.

I've heard great things about Bob's but I have a transfer waiting to be picked up at Sparky's.

Ahh IC, that stinks. Hopefully he opens up soon. I know his son (Sparky's)...havnt heard anything being wrong.

Also, the phone not being answered dosnt necessarily mean they arnt open....they have a funny way of doing business there.

Ahh IC, that stinks. Hopefully he opens up soon. I know his son (Sparky's)...havnt heard anything being wrong.

Also, the phone not being answered dosnt necessarily mean they arnt open....they have a funny way of doing business there.

That's definitely true. I've run into that before but never over such a long period of time. I'll probably just drive down on Saturday and take my chances.

Thanks!

I stopped by the shop at 1PM today and it was closed. No signs or anything indicating that he was on vacation.

I hope that everything's OK.

I stopped by the shop at 1PM today and it was closed. No signs or anything indicating that he was on vacation.

I hope that everything's OK.

Well just because I hadnt heard anything being wrong dosnt mean anything. Sparky passed away yesterday. RIP

Paul "Sparky" Adams, i did a quick search and couldnt come up with an obit yet ( thanks for the correction Sir_Gawain)

Last edited:
Bought my 1st few guns from sparky.
Never the one he wanted me to buy tho. He was always trying to get me to buy an airweight and i wanted "plastic guns". Funny guy to deal with. RIP.
Anyone know if shopis gonna stay open?

Can't believe it. We did a number of transactions over the years and it was always interesting. RIP Sparky!

he has crazy hours now.. like 11am-4pm Wednesday- Saturday or something.. don't know how he stays in business because the working man cant make his hours, and when I do get in there I have to wait 30 mins for all his friends drinking coffee to finish their story to ask any questions or buy anything.

he has crazy hours now.. like 11am-4pm Wednesday- Saturday or something.. don't know how he stays in business because the working man cant make his hours, and when I do get in there I have to wait 30 mins for all his friends drinking coffee to finish their story to ask any questions or buy anything.

Ummm.... you might want to read the rest of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom