SR22 mag inserted backwards, now stuck.

Don't give knoxy a tough time.
I met my wife when I was the instructor running the live fire portion of a multi-week club handgun class. She was enjoying shooting and asked me if it was possible to practice outside of the class. She didn't have a gun so I told her to come to class early and she could use one of mine.
The rest is history, 23years and running. She's now an instructor and has been an IDPA shooter.
So shooting interactions with women can be a good thing, as long as they're not shooting at you.

I met my wife when I was the instructor running the live fire portion of a multi-week club handgun class. She was enjoying shooting and asked me if it was possible to practice outside of the class. She didn't have a gun so I told her to come to class early and she could use one of mine.
The rest is history, 23years and running. She's now an instructor and has been an IDPA shooter.
So shooting interactions with women can be a good thing, as long as they're not shooting at you.
So... you invited her to come handle your gun before class?

šŸ«”
Bravo sir.

My SR-22 had a magneto stuck backward too and now I don't think it can be fixed:

KathrynsReport.jpg

Soak the mag in WD40.

Then rip it out!

To the guy with the gun wife...

We all know you offer free gun classes to women just to shoot a double tap.

Back
Top Bottom