SR45 in production

I am sure it is. I would grab one if I had the funds. It would go nice next to my other Ruger 45's.

- - - Updated - - -

I just called FS, and yes it is $439 CC price. Take 2% off for cash.

I was just in yesterday.....walked out with an SR1911 Commander. An SR45 might make a nice playmate.

I was originally planning on the 5", but I like the way the Commander feels a bit more balanced. That, and it was all they had. [wink]

That's a good enough reason. I just can't justify buying one yet. I definitely want the 5" first and if it is lonely in my safe , I'll try reading it bedtime stories. If that doesn't work, looks like I'll be buying the Commander as well [laugh]

I was just in yesterday.....walked out with an SR1911 Commander. An SR45 might make a nice playmate.

Yes I bought the Commander at FS 2 weeks ago. I also have the fullsize Ruger as well.

I need one of those too, SR1911, can't decide between the full or the commander though

That's why you buy both. [wink]

Now that the weather is warming up, I hope to get out there more and do some shooting. I have shot my fullsize Ruger 1911 plenty, I have only shot 50-100 rounds through my Commander though just to see how she shoots, make sure there was no problems. As with my other Rugers, there wasn't any issues at all.

I do want that SR45 though. 2-tone or all black doesn't matter to me much.

Yeah both Ruger 1911's are still very hard to find. $700 for a nice 1911 is the main reason why too.

And yes, for $440 for a fullsize 45, that is also an excellent price.

Back
Top Bottom