Status of Pistol brace ruling?

Anyone know the current status of ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F- "Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached“Stabilizing Braces”?

Anyone know the current status of ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F- "Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached“Stabilizing Braces”?
Giving this a bump.

Anyone know what is the status? No, Google is not my friend LOL. Google is like that drunken uncle who rambles on and on about semi-related topics and never actually answers your question.

My theory is if you can find em for sale online still they are still g2g.

Figure big online retailers have a better idea on that with their lawyers than anyone on here would.

Yeah this one has gotten real quiet.

For a while there people who joined the lawsuit were exempt from the ruling while the law plays out, I've heard the ruling now applies to everyone, but whether that is because the police would have to prove you're not an exempt member or the exemption has been expanded nation wide I do not know.

What I do know with certainty is the case is still pending without any resolution.

Yeah this one has gotten real quiet.

For a while there people who joined the lawsuit were exempt from the ruling while the law plays out, I've heard the ruling now applies to everyone, but whether that is because the police would have to prove you're not an exempt member or the exemption has been expanded nation wide I do not know.

What I do know with certainty is the case is still pending without any resolution.
The exemption has been expanded nationwide.

Back
Top Bottom