• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

stockies

how many people are taking advatage of the trout stocked in our local ponds?

caught three rainbows today and two largemouth these are the biggest out of the mess tasted good with chef paul prudhommes seasoning and a side of french meat pie.

i swear the dardevel spoon will catch a fish if its in the area its my go to spoon

Last edited:
evantrout.jpg

Nice job, I just picked up my license today so I have not got out yet.

I don't have one of them there dardevle spoons, I'll have to pick one up.

Last edited:
how many people are taking advatage of the trout stocked in our local ponds?

caught three rainbows today and two largemouth these are the biggest out of the mess tasted good with chef paul prudhommes seasoning and a side of french meat pie.

i swear the dardevel spoon will catch a fish if its in the area its my go to spoon

Haven't even got my license yet [sad2] but I've seen quite a bit of activity on the Farmington River and Otis Reservoir.

I've heard people swear by those daredevils but I have never ant luck with them. Must be technique. For some reason, though, I always like to have one in my tacklebox ...

I've heard people swear by those daredevils but I have never ant luck with them. Must be technique. For some reason, though, I always like to have one in my tacklebox ...

I think it is Man Fishing Law. Every tackle box I own has at least one, a few have about a
half a dozen. Results are mixed but if I look in the box and there isn't one I get nervous. I
don't think that I have ever gone into a tackle store where I haven't come out with some
variation of one.

Back
Top Bottom