Stopped for the first time with my firearm CC

I'm more confused now than ever on this subject,what am I supposed to do when stopped by a cop and I am LTC A'ing ? !!!!

Blade at a 45 ?

Start a thread on NES ?

Get out of car and approach the cop and tell him I am LTC A'ing ?

You forgot: Ask him if he wants to see my gun?

I'm more confused now than ever on this subject,what am I supposed to do when stopped by a cop and I am LTC A'ing ? !!!!

Blade at a 45 ?

Start a thread on NES ?

Get out of car and approach the cop and tell him I am LTC A'ing ?

Assuming you have an iPhone or some other web-enabled cell phone, the best bet would be to immediately log on to NES as soon as you are pulled over and then use the Search function to see what the latest consensus is.

My colleagues and I recommend and insist on this:
As soon as the officer starts to approach your car, roll the window down, stick your head out turned towards the officer and yell as loud as you can "I have a gun!".
We'd really appreciate if you did that. We are working with state legislators and the Dept of Public Safety to get this written into law.
Thank you.

As soon as the officer starts to approach your car, roll the window down, stick your head out turned towards the officer and yell as loud as you can "I have a gun!".
We'd really appreciate if you did that. We are working with state legislators and the Dept of Public Safety to get this written into law.
Thank you.

[laugh] Your evil.[devil2]

Thank you.

[rofl][laugh2][laugh]

Thank you.

Than as soon as you can get on line to this thread and let us know how it went [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] .

As soon as the officer starts to approach your car, roll the window down, stick your head out turned towards the officer and yell as loud as you can "I have a gun!"...
Better yet shout "I gots me a fo-tay" This provides the officer with additional information necessary for his safe handling of the stop.

I was stopped yesterday for speeding coming back from the gunpowder pig shoot and he asked me where I was coming from and where I was going.. So I explained to him where I can from and he got real interested in it and was asking more questions about the shoot and who organized the shoot but he never onced asked me if there was any weapons in the car.. He was real nice and gave me a warning and I just might have gotten us another NES LEO member.. lol

Back
Top Bottom