STORE YOUR GAS NOW

The "military style" spouts usually aren't vented, which means a lot of glugging while you pour, and pouring takes forever. Plus, many won't fit the unleaded opening in auto fuel tanks.

I don't think most of us store gas for money saving purposes. It's all about making sure you have some for an emergency.

Okay. That sounds like a good idea. Am I the only one who wishes the power went out more? When I was a kid it seemed like it went out all of the time. Now, it never goes out anymore. I guess I could make it go out by flipping a switch. But, there was something awesome about the power going out during a huge storm and the family getting to task to keep everything running and to get the flashlights and candles out, etc.

Okay. That sounds like a good idea. Am I the only one who wishes the power went out more? When I was a kid it seemed like it went out all of the time. Now, it never goes out anymore. I guess I could make it go out by flipping a switch. But, there was something awesome about the power going out during a huge storm and the family getting to task to keep everything running and to get the flashlights and candles out, etc.

I'd like it to go out more just so I can sit back and watch the carnage of the unprepared. If it went out more often "prepping" wouldn't have become so fringe.

just ordered two of these http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=904142.
I'll let you know how they are.

Received them today and not worth the money.
They both have the same problem. the gasket on the closure does not seal on one end due to an interference. part of the cap hits the part of the spout. I'll have to add a little thicker gasket or trim a little metal.
The can has all welded seams , however the welds are poor and thin in places. a little rough handling will probably cuase leaks.
No markings anywhere except 20L on the side. no origin, manufacture etc.
guage of metal seems thin.
To bad, a little more quality and thicker metal it would be a realy nice can.
I do not recomend buying these cans.

I was kind of annoyed by them recently. I bought a case of their Russian Wolf .308 rounds The picture of the box there says 150 gr bullets and when you order it, it says (and I paste from their email):
1Kit 81637KIT: 1000RD WOLF 308 150GR FMJ AMMO

But when it came, the box says 145gr not 150gr!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom