T-Pain shows off his collection

who??????

I'm pretty sure it's one of those muscle creams that old people use. Doesn't Shaq do commercials for them?

Really? One of the biggest names in music for almost 2 decades. I knew the age demographic on NES is old but holy crap. 2 decades!

You know, when I was a kid, they used to have these commercials for records. RECORDS. (And tapes and 8track, but I digress.) People like Zamfir, the Pan Flute and others. (Some Spanish guy from Europe was one.) All "sold more albums than the Beatles" or "Elvis." And I said, "WHO????" So did everyone else but someone's grandma in the pre-QVC days of all-day online shopping while in your housecoat and curlers.

So your Aspercreme is a "who???" to many of us who don't listen to that music.

And FWIW, IcyHot isn't even on this list:

The person solely responsible for popularizing that terrible auto-tune effect on every pop, R&B and hip hop track made the last 15 years.
And also used for pitch correction, rather than artistically, on every modern rock and country song.

Either Auto-Tune or Melodyne is used. You just may not notice it.

And also used for pitch correction, rather than artistically, on every modern rock and country song.

Either Auto-Tune or Melodyne is used. You just may not notice it.

That's what it was originally intended for, and I'm sure it's used on everything for its intended purpose without people even knowing. Just terrible when it is dialed up to 11 for effect.

I do not like nor listen to any of that

That's almost secondary to being exposed to it from time to time. It's practically inescapable if you consume any type of media. There was an era when I could tolerate pop and R&B. Wouldn't look for it, but I also wouldn't leave the room when it came on. That time has long since passed. I also used to like hip hop, but that also ended in the 90's. Modern trap rap (all that mumbling BS) is garbage.

Really? One of the biggest names in music for almost 2 decades.
E9kvdwFWYAMZn8w

I'm pretty sure it's one of those muscle creams that old people use. Doesn't Shaq do commercials for them?
I dunno,
but I've always been proud that a Gold Bond Powder testimonial lady lives in our town.

You know, when I was a kid, they used to have these commercials for records. RECORDS. (And tapes and 8track, but I digress.) People like Zamfir, the Pan Flute and others.
Meh, weak.

who??????
The person solely responsible for popularizing that terrible auto-tune effect on every pop, R&B and hip hop track made the last 15 years.
Funny, he doesn't look like Cher.

T pain sucks and imo doesn't deserve his own thread. Corporate subversive pseudo music made for mass consumption by the lowest common denominator. He makes Cher look talented.

I really don't give a f***. Is it everyone or 2 million?
Heh, just remember, everyone just isn't you.

2 million followers=10's of millions know who it is. That person has more influence than you, be glad he's at least not being a complete moron with the guns (in the 2 minutes I want back that I watched.)

It’s a shorter FAL is my favorite line, spoiler alert, it’s not. I appreciate anybody who’s this happy over new guns.

T pain sucks and imo doesn't deserve his own thread. Corporate subversive pseudo music made for mass consumption by the lowest common denominator. He makes Cher look talented.

Did you say that because you knew Cher was technically the first person so use auto tune as an effect in a published recording? or was that just a coincidence?

Heh, just remember, everyone just isn't you.

2 million followers=10's of millions know who it is. That person has more influence than you, be glad he's at least not being a complete moron with the guns (in the 2 minutes I want back that I watched.)
Like I said....I don't give a f***.. never mentioned anything about influence. again, don't give a f*** who he is or what he does.

It’s a shorter FAL is my favorite line, spoiler alert, it’s not. I appreciate anybody who’s this happy over new guns.
He’s not anti- like every other hollywood member. But it’s obvious his life does not revolve around guns like many here. I’d thought people would appreciate his happiness showing off his collection.

If you bought your wife or mom a new car, she’d be just as giggly and happy. But dont expect her to know what kind of engine it has or what the red button in the center console does

He’s not anti- like every other hollywood member. But it’s obvious his life does not revolve around guns like many here. I’d thought people would appreciate his happiness showing off his collection.

If you bought your wife or mom a new car, she’d be just as giggly and happy. But dont expect her to know what kind of engine it has or what the red button in the center console does
I liked it, I just thought the line was funny. I don’t care at all about his firearm knowledge. I like threads like these because it highlights the retards and racists, that’s always good.

Back
Top Bottom