T-Pain shows off his collection

I dont, but I do get resentful when I (erroneously) see wealthy people getting special treatment that would land Joe the tow truck driver from Malden in Federal prison.
Agree. Ive said in another thread that you shouldnt demand that “they” get treated like you, but instead, demand that you get treated like them.

As somebody in this thread said it better, “Dont yuck on somebody else’s yum.” Demand our own yum like they got their yum.

What a clown.

What a boob.

Total maroon.

Why do these sorts buy the most ridiculous junk guns and show them off like that?

Crazy thing is that others like him would want to rob that collection.

I hope he doesn't OG...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvHy-IYET8

Agreed for most of what he was showing off, but that APC9K is legit nice. Funny though that he also thinks the Scorpion is an "APC". But he clearly doesn't know what he's doing and just lucked out on the B&T, considering he was bragging about a Taurus G3. The G3 isn't a bad gun, but not brag worthy for someone with an 8 digit net worth.

The person solely responsible for popularizing that terrible auto-tune effect on every pop, R&B and hip hop track made the last 15 years.
This video unintentionally illustrates my opinion of autotune / pro tools / etc. [rofl]

Props to T-Pain for the prophetic t-shirt.

That autotune sh!t is an abomination that destroyed the quality of music and aborted the careers of the truly talented before they could even get started. Even the much more subtle tools without the warbling effect make me want to stab my ears with broken and jagged pencils. When someone I know is jammin' to any of that crap it takes every ounce of self control I have to not ask WTF is wrong with you and why would you listen to such regurgitated garbage?

I guess there's an exception to every rant. I must admit Taylor Swift is a perfect example of how this technology can legitimately enhance a performance and/or recording. Must watch to end of video to hear the pinnacle of autotune in application:

Seriously, the goat joke aside her overly processed singing is like nails on the f-ing chalkboard.

Last edited:
Even the much more subtle tools without the warbling effect make me want to stab my ears with broken and jagged pencils. When someone I know is jammin' to any of that crap it takes every ounce of self control I have to not ask WTF is wrong with you and why would you listen to such regurgitated garbage?
Every song of pretty much every genre recorded in a professional studio in the past 20 years has pitch correction on it somewhere. Studio time costs money. It's cheaper for them to tweak a note during editing than have the artist do re-takes.

Since pitch correction does take away some emotion from the recording, they may actually have the artist do cut-ins to try to get it perfect, depending on the goal of the song

Don’t care about T-pain, I mean I’m old but I know who is… I’m just here for the laughs at the NES “irrationally triggered” 🤣

This thread should be a part of a .30 Super Carry / T-Pain / Smith & Wesson CSX mega thread where people can foam at the mouth in rage

I just switched to T-Mobile and I'm surprised nobody used that as an attempt at boomer humor yet. Then I realized these people are probably still on Bell Atlantic.

Back
Top Bottom