Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I shoot my Garand‘s and my 03 every chance I get. And the Swedes too.

either you're saying that you have Swedish 30-06 rifles, or you're shooting AT Swede's with 30-06?

regardless...KUDOS! damned swedes are making the rest of the world look bad with their 'no quarantine' order during this 'pandemic'.

I’ve effed with this gun more than any gun I’ve ever owned, step by step...It’s been “in the hole” (safe) being punished for aggravating me for a couple years, time I fire it back up

I hate ever selling a gun but I’ve only kept it because I’d feel guilty taking money for it honestly.

pretty interesting, thank you!
Hopefully what enbloc suggested will work for you. Good luck!

CCI makes a different variety of Quiet .22 that is made to cycle semiautos. It's a little louder than the non-SA version. It will cycle my Ruger Standard but is too loud out of the shorter barrel to shoot without ear pro, in my experience.
Yeah I went back and read later and they pretty much said it wouldn't. Thankfully just got a box of 50. (Shipped free, thanks TS Prime!) I saw they have a Quiet Semi but havent tried it yet. Gonna have to before I do something stupid like by a 22lr revolver just to use up the other 40 rounds [laugh]

Hornady VMax .17 HMR back in stock and price on a box of 50 is just pennies more than it has been for years. ($11.03 prime)

I ordered 10 boxes just to top up.

🐯

Last edited:
So I broke down and got a Prime subscription and a single box of ammo. Order was placed on April 5, still hasn’t shipped out yet though, despite it being over three weeks. On top of that, I was charged sales tax on my subscription. I emailed asking about this and their reply was “some states charge sales tax on services.” Thing is, checking the MA and CT sales tax guides, best I can determine, services are taxed in neither states. Anyone else have a tax on their Prime?

So I broke down and got a Prime subscription and a single box of ammo. Order was placed on April 5, still hasn’t shipped out yet though, despite it being over three weeks. On top of that, I was charged sales tax on my subscription. I emailed asking about this and their reply was “some states charge sales tax on services.” Thing is, checking the MA and CT sales tax guides, best I can determine, services are taxed in neither states. Anyone else have a tax on their Prime?
Yeah, renewed back in Jan. Just looked up the order and was charged MA tax.

I was charged sales tax as well on the prime, none of my recent orders have any activity. Single item purchase.

Please let me know how it goes. Even with mini-mags mine still FTEs constantly.
djbradles will have to let you know. I don't have a Walther 22. Your mags and or feed ramp may be the problem.
My Walther P22 (not 'Q') loves Remington Golden Bullet 40gn roundnose .22
Before that, I could never even run one 10-round magazine without at least one malfunction.
Even with the cream of the crop CCI MiniMag and Velocitor.
I stumbled on this round while researching choices to feed the little auto.
Lots of poor cycling P22's have been 'corrected' with this round... but don't trust me. Read up and then buy up...

View attachment 351458
THIS! ^^^
Not the Bucket though. The ammo is not the same, even though labeled "Golden Bullet"
And the 40gn solid roundnose seems to be preferred over the 36gn Hollow Point.
I have only bought and used the 40gn...

NOT THE BUCKET! V V V
View attachment 351459
I’ve effed with this gun more than any gun I’ve ever owned, step by step...It’s been “in the hole” (safe) being punished for aggravating me for a couple years, time I fire it back up

I hate ever selling a gun but I’ve only kept it because I’d feel guilty taking money for it honestly.

pretty interesting, thank you!
Hopefully what enbloc suggested will work for you. Good luck!

I’ve only tried out CCI standard and American Eagle High Velocity. I’ll have to try the golden bullets in the brick form like Matt suggested. I have a few bricks of CCI Stingers that are meant for hunting with my 10/22 but I’ll shoot a few through the Walther. Here’s a vid I recorded with the CCI standard in 20F. You a can tell the cold weather plus low velocity causing the fte’s.

View: https://youtu.be/35OEQqlExck

So what's the going rate for 9mm now?? I know of a vendor with 1,000 round cases of STV Technology Scorpio 9mm 124 gr FMJ for $258 shipped per case. Limit of 2 cases. Wasn't sure if that's a decent deal? Just trying to help anyone looking for 9mm.

So what's the going rate for 9mm now?? I know of a vendor with 1,000 round cases of STV Technology Scorpio 9mm 124 gr FMJ for $258 shipped per case. Limit of 2 cases. Wasn't sure if that's a decent deal? Just trying to help anyone looking for 9mm.

0.18 for steel and 0.24 for budget brass seems to bee where it settled.

That seems about average once you’re west of NY.

Thats the same price as the Blazer brass from TSUSA the other day after tax.

Keep an eye on Academy Sports. They just dumped another 1K of 9mm WWB off in my driveway for $192 shipped. Not the least I've paid, but not bad considering. The deals dry up fast, but they're there if you look. One good source is r/gundeals and Gun Deals Posted Today | gun.deals

I know this is a TSUSA thread. Now returning you to your regularly broadcast program.

I placed my first order for a case of a single item on 4/23 and got a tracking number today 4/27. On the same day I placed an order on Amazon for a battery charger that they have in stock and it will be here in three weeks. Go TSUSA!

:D
Been up for about an hour but almost gone. I snagged 2 cases of the S&B .45acp because that is quite a good deal.

$.24

$.28

Back
Top Bottom