Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

:D
Been up for about an hour but almost gone. I snagged 2 cases of the S&B .45acp because that is quite a good deal.

$.24

$.28
AE gone
8 cases of S&B .45 left

CCI .22LR Standard Velocity back in stock (as of this minute):

Frank
Lol just got the text notification from them for this 3 and a half hours after the email. Not sure why but I assumed the texts would be quicker.

Still +99 in stock as of 7pm fwiw.

Funny thing was I saw the Fiocchi .380 90gr jhp’s pop up and bought a box of 50 for $18.39 Prime. That’s a great price for .380 hollows. One moment later I saw the price change to $20.23 and then back to $18.39. Lol. Back to $20.23 again. Sometimes you can catch their mistakes.

Last edited:
Interesting thing to note. I see a new status I have not seen before. “Pick Slip Printed”

These cases I ordered just a few hours ago and now I suspect they will be updated with tracking info within a day or two. Same thing just updated for my Remington Gun club #8 order.
D262CF8F-94FC-4DC1-9398-C2DCBC76B11E.png

Interesting thing to note. I see a new status I have not seen before. “Pick Slip Printed”

These cases I ordered just a few hours ago and now I suspect they will be updated with tracking info within a day or two. Same thing just updated for my Remington Gun club #8 order.
View attachment 352409

Unfortunately, I had an order that was ”pick slip printed“ for over 3 weeks until I contacted them.

I hope your experience is different. 🤞

I believe that's the "range friendly" version. I think that's a 100% copper bullet whereas standard is just copper jacketed steel core.
Correct. I studied that yesterday. As I shoot outdoors in rural spots I never encounter the need for these kinds of rounds. Apparently the jacketed steel can damage backstops and targets so the jacketed lead is more desirable for indoor ranges and those with more strictly enforced rules.

Correct. I studied that yesterday. As I shoot outdoors in rural spots I never encounter the need for these kinds of rounds. Apparently the jacketed steel can damage backstops and targets so the jacketed lead is more desirable for indoor ranges and those with more strictly enforced rules.
The copper jacket is purely for barrel protection. Copper is softer than steel, so it won't degrade the rifling. However, when it hits a steel backdrop, it still has the mass of a full steel bullet.

The 9mm is still moving like gang busters. Armscor 115gr was up for maybe 1hr? this am then gone at $.22.

Big price and it's still moving. Not as fast as before but still being bought at a constant level. 90 cases left.

I hate to drift off topic but I'm just trying to help others out. That being said, another vendor (who ships to us peons) has 1k round cases of Fiocchi M193 55 gr FMJ for $380 shipped and they don't take 3 weeks to ship. Compared to the Federal 5.56, you'd save about $45 (for non-prime members anyway). PM if interested.

Carry on!

Back
Top Bottom