Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

20 round box of 9mm 'PUNCH'... $29.99 So, like $1.50/round before tax and shipping (non-Prime)...

1600788792850.png

Yep. "PUNCH" for sure...

shot a steel match last night at MRA. Between warm up and the match, I shot ~150 rounds. Easily a c-note with gas.

Hint:

Switch to 10mm Auto. You can get the SF40-135 RHFP biullets for $75 per 1000, making it about the least expensive c-f pistol rounds going (.assuming you reload, of course).

Or .40 S&W, if you can find small pistol primers.

Interesting, I was able to get two boxes of the 124g+P gold dots for $37 earlier when it first listed. Now they have updated the price to $46.

Interesting, I was able to get two boxes of the 124g+P gold dots for $37 earlier when it first listed. Now they have updated the price to $46.
You’ve done well. I bought a few things in the past where the price correction was upward after the fact.

I was bitching to my wife last night that if I go down to the outdoor range and shoot 50 rounds of 5.56, it costs $30. She said to live with it, it's still cheaper than a round of golf.

I was bitching to my wife last night that if I go down to the outdoor range and shoot 50 rounds of 5.56, it costs $30. She said to live with it, it's still cheaper than a round of golf.

She's pretty much right. Hell I went to MFL and fired like 4 different guns I brought with me yesterday, (2 x 9,mm 1 x 357 sig, 1 x 45) over the space of about an hour.... I just did a quick total... $125. And that's with ammo sold at prices much lower than the current rape.

Aquila .22lr up right now to Prime only for the next 2 minutes. $0.12 per. Open after 2 minutes to the rest of us heathens.

Huh...that might have been 2 hours, not minutes.

Last edited:
Damn, it’s 50 percent cheaper to shoot the AK vs the M17. Saw the cases of blazer brass for sale today on Larry’s site but at 500 + tax and shipping, I can’t justify pulling the trigger, pun intended.

cant tell you how many times I’ve passed on this overpriced 9mm...yeesh
I paid $600 for a case of 556 a month ago, now that’s what 9mm is going for

Back
Top Bottom