Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Bots aren't just for scalpers. Easy enough to write and gives alerts way faster than email lists (which often send in order that you signed up and can take a while to process the whole list)

I got the same alert. At 10:11 Checked at 10:21 oos. I wouldn't buy it at that price. Plus my phone died so I had to get to my laptop. Mostly out of curiosity I checked it out anyway.

Lolz! You’re getting that email 36 hours later than the stock was in. That stuff was gone Friday morning.
It was actually in stock last night. I went to the website to see if it came in with any buddies. The .60 cents was non-PRIME... ( and before tax and shipping on less-than case orders ) :oops:

It was actually in stock last night. I went to the website to see if it came in with any buddies. The .60 cents was non-PRIME... ( and before tax and shipping on less-than case orders ) :oops:
Oh shoot. My bad. Who is on TS 24/7?

I don’t understand why the odd stuff is off the site, they haven’t had 7.62x25 Tokerov In forever.
manufacturing equipment is tooled up to produce a specific round. Some of that equipment will be permanently set up for the high demand rounds, others will be changed for production runs of various type. But the equipment they usually use for those production runs can also be tooled for the types that are in demand. So high demand of 9mm could affect availability of 7.62x25

I don’t understand why the odd stuff is off the site, they haven’t had 7.62x25 Tokerov In forever.

It's not all that common, but I picked up two boxes of the Prvi 7.62x25mm just a few months back.
I don't buy much factory fodder, but to replenish my brass supply. Odds are when the 7.5 MAS ammo comes in stock, the 7.5 Swiss will be sold out. I'm not close enough to Cheshire, to make frequent visits there. Just gonna have to wait it out...
As you know, the .30 Mauser (which is also oos) will run in most Tokarevs and CZ 52's, so you can always resort to this ammo. The .30 M brass can be reloaded as Tokarev rounds, too.

FWIW, a local shop (to me) has Fiocchi 9mm for $14 a box; not everyone is raping the populace.
Don't get excited, most of this is allocated to existing customers (recent gun purchasers), so I doubt any will be left for newcomers.

Last edited:
This was in an email I got from them:

Day in and day out our main priority is sourcing ammo at the lowest prices possible for our loyal customers. We receive shipments daily, but the inventory sells out very quickly!

For the best chance at purchasing - Please go to My Account > Communications Tab & make sure that your mobile phone number is correct & that you are signed up for back in stock notifications! You can sign up to be notified by caliber (up to 5 calibers per account) You can also sign up for specific products by visiting the product page and selecting to be notified by email or text. Also, make sure your billing, shipping & credit card information are up to date so you can breeze through the checkout process.

WEBSITE TIPS:

Confirm your cell phone number is correct under
My Account > Communications Tab and click Save Settings
Visit the Recently Added Inventory section on the homepage
to see new products are available now

Yep, I'm all set up, it's just by the time I get the text, it's already gone. Oh well.
I was just on their site and went through 9, 40, 44mag. 45 ACP, 223/5..56 .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 22LR, 22 Long, 22 Short, 22WMR and 12Ga. shotgun shells and the only things listed in stock were CCI WMR shotshells and some 12ga. shells and that was it out of all those I checked.

I am. But I think someone said that the texts go out in the order they signed up or something, and I'm a recent convert.
I only signed up about a month ago and I've been able to make 3 separate purchases. You do have to be quick, I missed the first few, but if you don't waste time thinking about it, you will get there in time. I made it in time for a full case each time.

But I'm still looking for 9mm 147grn Winchester Silvertips if anyone sees any.

I got several notifications earlier today for 223, 9mm and 40 S&W but unfortunately wasn't able to check until now and this is all that is available now: There is a rebate available for it.

Back
Top Bottom