• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Target seems to have a set price for a specific caliber. All the 22LR today was 17cpr, regardless of Thunderbolt or CCI or Federal bulk.
Nuts.
I was cringing just to pay 11 cpr for Federal 800 40 gr round bulk packs this week and a couple weeks ago. At least that's decent ammo. But 16-18 cpr for thunderbolts? Yikes.

Nuts.
I was cringing just to pay 11 cpr for Federal 800 40 gr round bulk packs this week and a couple weeks ago. At least that's decent ammo. But 16-18 cpr for thunderbolts? Yikes.
Same. I paid 11cpr for MiniMag in December:

I thought I was being dumb paying that, but now, it's 60% more expensive.

Was just looking at that. What is Synthetic ammo like? Perform just like lead FMJ?

I shot some of the syntec .45. It was good. No problems, Didn't feel any different. Maybe the barrel was a little cleaner at the end. I'd buy it again for range use. It's pretty good stuff. The bullet has a synthetic coating.

Do you guys with prime get prior notice because I don't even see those drops.
Nope, I haven't gotten a text or email for anything that's still in stock for a while. When they had a ton of the BELOM or Sumbro 9mm, I got alerts. Otherwise, nothing. I just refresh the page with a script that alerts me when something changes. I also get email alerts for this thread, which helps too.

In the past 30 days, I've bought 6 cases of 9mm, 3200 rounds of Federal 22LR, and a box of Rio buck for friends. It's totally doable, but you've got to be quick.

Just got another Target delivery even before the charge for it finished posting to my credit card. I have no idea how they fulfill orders this fast, but I'm grateful for it.
Damn. My order shipped on 2/12 and I still have no idea when it is coming. It got caught up in the snow-a-poluzza in TX maybe? UPS excuse is the weather

Back
Top Bottom