• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yea, TS no longer first on my list of ammo retailers to buy from. Plenty of other options that have better pricing. The only benefit of TS I can see is the fast shipping and you can buy a few boxes shipped free if you have prime. How will this affect TS in the long run? Time will tell but they're not my top choice any more.

This was awhile back but does anyone else remember discountammosales.com? I recall you could only buy case. It was run by TS and had even better pricing. They merged the site a number of years ago sadly.
PD for life. Ships next day, I think it takes all of three days to arrive. No tax. Their 124 jhp is nice.

I find PD to be as good or even better than Agulia, at least I'm not hungry for tacos and corn chips when I'm done shooting PD from the smell.
Am I the only one who wishes that the mickey mouse copyright act didn't exist so they could put a pic of Speedy Gonzalez on a box of Aguila hypervelocity 22 LR?

Thats pretty much where I am as well. Prior to the ammo crash they have been a great resource and I’m sure they will be again. I joined Prime when I was breaking in a new rifle and I wanted to see what commercial ammo would shoot best out of it and it was great to be able to order a box at a time to see what performed best.

Bob
I agree. I will join Prime again if things get back to slightly near normal. Which means when their ammo is at the lowest prices. There are better places to shop right now.
Honestly ive not really bought much during this whole shitshow. Just some slightly overpriced 9mm because I was running low. But got some brass case at 35c per at cabelas yesterday. And have 1k bullet heads coming to reload up another 1k for about 18 cents each.

I actually have about 800 rnds of Winchester 9mm steel case I want to sell for about 19 a box.

Geyser Springs gallon jugs from Dollarstore are perfect. How laundry do you do? Damn man.

I don't do a lot, but I throw the things in a pile in the basement and forget to bring them to recycling.

Also ,at one point I was bringing them to the range on the reg to blow up. I'd fill them up in the laundry sink, put the cap on and load them into my car in the
backyard... Blowing up laundry jugs is a great way to get new people interested in shooting. [rofl] or appliances for that matter....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTLsANqG4Cw

(if you see at the end, theres a jug downrange near where the PSX was).

I don't do a lot, but I throw the things in a pile in the basement and forget to bring them to recycling.

Also ,at one point I was bringing them to the range on the reg to blow up. I'd fill them up in the laundry sink, put the cap on and load them into my car in the
backyard... Blowing up laundry jugs is a great way to get new people interested in shooting. [rofl] or appliances for that matter....
Absolutely. I love anything filled with liquid exploding via hollow or soft points.

I’m intrigued, but for $1+ a rd. I feel like I want full experience. The actual holy grail. I almost pulled the trigger (hah, gun pun) but just can’t.

I pretended like I was going to buy 2 boxes, but with tax and shipping I said F it. I think it was $139 for me no Prime.

Buy the Israeli version from Larry, just as good and available.

Looks like Bass Pro is back to selling ammo online. Just a few minutes ago they had 36 and 44 cpr Winchester 9mm. They still have 45 in stock at 60 cpr.
For anyone wondering this must ship to a Bass Pro or Cabelas store if in MA where LTC is presented. No shipping to your house. Might want to keep an eye on their site.

I pretended like I was going to buy 2 boxes, but with tax and shipping I said F it. I think it was $139 for me no Prime.

Buy the Israeli version from Larry, just as good and available.
I got a bit of IMI m855 - 62gr green tip - and it groups excellent. A 1/4 moa wider than 68gr match. A 55gr ones are not so good.

Looks like Bass Pro is back to selling ammo online. Just a few minutes ago they had 36 and 44 cpr Winchester 9mm. They still have 45 in stock at 60 cpr.
For anyone wondering this must ship to a Bass Pro or Cabelas store if in MA where LTC is presented. No shipping to your house. Might want to keep an eye on their site.
Nice! It looks like they have Federal American Eagle 9mm 147 for $20.99 a box too.

Back
Top Bottom