Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Quite a drop in price

Yup, I paid $367 for the same case a month ago. Almost .10cpr drop in 28 days.

Hopefully a sign of things to come? For Russian steel at least?
There’s still a lot that can’t be found and that’s cuckoo pricing (.380??) but it would seem as though we’ve crested the peak and things are dropping.

There’s still a lot that can’t be found and that’s cuckoo pricing (.380??) but it would seem as though we’ve crested the peak and things are dropping.
Makes me want to go shoot ALL my 7.62x39 this weekend and restock at a lower price

all my old .223 steel reserves were made when it got to .30cpr - so, a good sign. hopefully maybe the market got saturated enough, finally.

Definitely seems like we could be making the turn towards lower prices...Though I'd feel more confident of that once they drop prices on american made 9mm, 45 etc. The russian ammo has been fairly plentiful and "cheap" throughout the panic.

Federal keeps jacking up their prices on 9mm. A few weeks ago I ordered a bunch of 100 ct boxes for $44 each. Then they raised the price to $48. I checked this morning and now they are $58. WTF is this?

View attachment 493219
Yeah this is really strange. TSUSA and a couple other vendors are dropping their prices and now Federal is raising them??? But when TSUSA prices were higher, Federal's prices were lower....
tenor.gif

Yeah this is really strange. TSUSA and a couple other vendors are dropping their prices and now Federal is raising them??? But when TSUSA prices were higher, Federal's prices were lower....
View attachment 493237
The 50 count boxes have been available for weeks at 58 cents per round. I guess someone realized that consumers were just waiting for the 100 count boxes to be available for 44-48 cents per round so they raised the price to match the rest of their 9mm. I think I'm done with my 9mm PCC. I haven't used it since 2019 it's cheaper to shoot AKs and even ARs now. I'll save 9mm for my pistols.

View attachment 493237

Sounds like another sign of a return to normalcy?
I doubt Federal wants to get into ammo distribution at the TSUSA level. They set the MSRP and distributors sell it for less, much like almost all products. When the supply dried up, people turned to any and every place they could get it.
Before all this started, how many people bought directly from Federal?

Don't get me wrong, steel is fine in my AK. It is, however, less than ideal in my AR's. Perhaps the tolerances of my AR's are too tight and I should buy a shitty Anderson or something like the poors to shoot steel 223. :)

Sounds like another sign of a return to normalcy?
I doubt Federal wants to get into ammo distribution at the TSUSA level. They set the MSRP and distributors sell it for less, much like almost all products. When the supply dried up, people turned to any and every place they could get it.
Before all this started, how many people bought directly from Federal?
Good point.
They don’t ship to MA but this might be worth shipping to a UPS Store in NH?? 44 cpr 223

Edit: WTF. It said $449 on the website but it changes to $649 when you add to cart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom