Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

"BJHP" = Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point.

"Brass" is never a descriptor on the projo classification... unless the projo is made of actual brass.

EDIT: Except in this case the projo IS made of brass! I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

Last edited:
"BJHP" = Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point.

"Brass" is never a descriptor on the projo classification... unless the projo is made of actual brass.

I don’t think that was Remington’s bonded Golden Saber, just the their standard jacketed Golden Saber (they are two different products).

Both of which are brass jacketed as I am sure you know.

Just say’n.

🐯

Yep. You are correct.

From the TSUSA description quote.
The bullet jacket is made of brass,
Remington 9mm Luger is loaded with a 124 grain Brass Jacketed Hollow Point.
The bullet jacket is made of brass, which releases energy over longer distance while mushrooming and a spiral nose cut feature allows mushrooming at a lower velocity without sacrificing penetration or terminal performance.

Funny they kept the same designation "BJHP" though... which I've always known as "Bonded."
Learn something new every day... Thanks NES!

My apologies @pinefd. You nailed it.

Last edited:
So this stuff I posted about prior, bought 600 rounds of and was bummed because it produced a lot of jams in my Glocks (ie multiple per mag, unusable) - seems to be a bit under powered.

Interestingly though, today I loaded up some Sig p226 mags with it, took a box along, and ran a flawless 240 rounds of it. It may just be a Glock thing - funny if anything I'd expect the heavier and more precise hammer pistol to be a little less reliable than a Glock when fed out of spec ammo, guess not.

20220703_220752.jpg

MA works as well, according to my drunken friend. The credit card needs to match account.
Good to know.

I am trying to do a one time purchase or a few thousand rounds for a fellow gun owner that is not a member and I usually see a couple of times per month.

I could mail it to myself, no big deal, but if I can mail it to him he won't have to wait.

Good to know.

I am trying to do a one time purchase or a few thousand rounds for a fellow gun owner that is not a member and I usually see a couple of times per month.

I could mail it to myself, no big deal, but if I can mail it to him he won't have to wait.
And it will ship free if you're a PRIMO... I'll miss that.[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom