Tentative Deal : NY Restrict Capacity 7 Rounds

Ouch. I hope there's a defense fund setup. SAF is going to have their hands full as it is with whatever "O" decides to try and push thru.

You have got to be kidding me... There are Revolvers that hold more then 7 rounds. How the hell is that a compramise ?!?!

I realize there are some compact style guns out there that could fill the 7 round maximum allowed magazine section of the new law. But, to expect the gun industry to manufacture 7 round mags just for NY residents is ludicrous. Even 10 round mags can be hard to find for some guns, nevermind trying to fond a 7 rounder.

STUPID< STUPID STUPID!!!!!

I realize there are some compact style guns out there that could fill the 7 round maximum allowed magazine section of the new law. But, to expect the gun industry to manufacture 7 round mags just for NY residents is ludicrous. Even 10 round mags can be hard to find for some guns, nevermind trying to fond a 7 rounder.

STUPI< STUPID STUPID!!!!!

Manufacturers will simply give up on NY.

STUPI< STUPID STUPID!!!!!

Pretty sure that's their whole plan.

more manufacturers need to step up like barrett and tell states that if they want to be dicks to the "citizens" that reside there--that the "operators" in law enforcement are subject to the same restrictions. do not cut them discounts, do not ship them products that are better than what a "civilian" can get, etc.

they want to have 13.5 lb triggers adn 7 round mags? let EVERYONE have them.

NY will get the MA reply from Glock, go **** your citizens.

Does no harm to try and comply with Certain restrictions of a given state as we have seen for years. NO company will bankrupt over they're restrictions. They will just forget about doing business with them. At least if a mag ban came into play limiting to ten we would be already "conditioned" for it not like other states who have not lived under our legislation.

Don't feel bad for them , just like feeling bad for people in Assachusetts . They / We get what citizens allow .

I didnt ask for this, and theres nothing i can do anout it. NYC controls the entire state, dont lump everyone into "them". That said, I need to move. What a joke.

Last edited:
Not to be outdone, watch for the bunny hugging moonbats in MA to file legislation mimicking / one-upping NY in 5, 4, 3, 2......

This bill is aimed directly at the gun makers.

How the industry responds collectively to these unconstitutional laws is going to be critical.

Every gun maker in the country should come out NOW with a prototype 7 round magazine and offer a buy one get 2 free pre-order offer for NY residents.

Then again, simple telling these asshat AINO's to go pound sand would be a good idea too.

Is it too much to hope for that the firearms mfg. start shipping 7rd mags to police departments?

more manufacturers need to step up like barrett and tell states that if they want to be dicks to the "citizens" that reside there--that the "operators" in law enforcement are subject to the same restrictions. do not cut them discounts, do not ship them products that are better than what a "civilian" can get, etc.

they want to have 13.5 lb triggers adn 7 round mags? let EVERYONE have them.

if only someone were to make that exact suggestion. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom