• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanks for clearing that up maura

All things aside, AG Healey is leaving the Commonwealth Less Safe than she found it...

Maura is just plain insecure to the point of it being an illness. She hates folks like us for our SPIRIT. Our CONFIDENCE. Our ABILITY to protect ourselves without help. And more. All things that she doesn't have. If she wasn't such an obstacle to our freedoms, I'd actually feel sorry for her. Jack.

Does she have an armed protective detail?

i hope they get deemed “non essential” and deployed to stand gard in front of a gun store to make sure they don’t try to open.

when I went to go see/hear it talk once on the Cape, it had what appeared to be a plainclothes (male) bodyguard, judging from looks-likely armed, plus there were two uniformed local cops in the lobby of the auditorium

If this has taught us anything, especially those who may be new to firearms. Make sure you have everything you need before the SHTF. Don't wait for something like this to happen, buy whatever you can, whenever you can.

I read this to my wife and now she’s yelling at me to clear a path through the basement

That statement is implying that people who go to gun shops and ranges, you know, legally licensed individuals, are somehow a threat to police officers, first responders, and domestic violence victims. That is pandemic leveraging fear mongering, and it makes zero sense. She isn't even addressing it as a social distancing issue either, as she just tossed out there "domestic violence victims" who would have zero impact from gun stores or range operation. She's literally saying legally licensed gun owners are going to hurt domestic violence victims during this pandemic. FN crazy. That's like saying you can't grill during this pandemic because of arson victims, making an illogical jump from home cooking to lighting someone's house on fire. I don't have Twitter, but I hope someone outs this nonsense on its lack of basic logic.

Gun clubs

a) Are not businesses
b) Are not open to the public (or can easily shut down that aspect of operation).

I'm not considering commercial ranges as clubs, even if they sell memberships.

If I had an armed State Police security detail assigned to me and my family around the clock
Tank driver and Horton furlougher Dukakis used to take the subway to work, probably with an MSP trooper.

When his excellency Baker rode the subway he took over an entire car for himself, MSP, staff, media and hangers on.

View attachment 344055

Is this not domestic abuse against licensed~firearms owners?

We all need to call that hotline and report Maura for making us feel isolated with an abuser! If violence goes up during times of stress then we need to be better prepared and we need to develop a safety plan!!!!

/Rant
So...licensed gun owners in MA are a threat to police, first responders and their spouses? Clearly, this woman finally spilled the last of her marbles! If anyone is a candidate for a straitjacket and a padded cell in the nuthouse, its Maura!

So...licensed gun owners in MA are a threat to police, first responders and their spouses? Clearly, this woman finally spilled the last of her marbles! If anyone is a candidate for a straitjacket and a padded cell in the nuthouse, its Maura!
The issue for her is not so much "is it true" but "will this further demonize gun owners". None of the pesky stuff like asking police chiefs if they have a violent crime problem with LTC holders in their town/city. Just because she says it does not mean she believes it. If she does, it is only because of the filter imposed by her belief system (the same way that some people sincerely believe that HIV/Aids is retribution from an omniscient creator).

Back
Top Bottom