• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

I'd think twice about that and refer to post 835. I'm not trying to play mod, just offering an observation.

I only meant their incessant ads on here. I agree that hijacking their sales posts on other platforms doesn’t help our cause. However, since they deem it ok to degrade us on social media and attempt to make a buck off of us at the same time, that might be a good place to discuss the error of their ways without disrupting their other business that doesn’t have anything to do with us. Only with Derek’s approval of course.

Perhaps we can all get a provisional pass from Derek to flame the $hit out of all their ads until they leave ... some laughs to be had along the way I’m sure...

You got nothing better to do junior?

Who cares about their ads on NES anyway? Only NES’rs see the ads. We do not like The Gun Parlor. So, the adds will not convince us to shop there. So.

You got nothing better to do junior?

Who cares about their ads on NES anyway? Only NES’rs see the ads. We do not like The Gun Parlor. So, the adds will not convince us to shop there. So.

I probably have just about as much to do as any of the rest of us here running up 90+ pages of comments about TGP. I’m sure all the other 2a loving and defending vendors here are stoked about getting their ads bumped down the list by tons of TGP ads. Perhaps you should get off your high horse?

I think someone should contact the Worcester County DA and inquire about the Personally identifiable information (PII) law violations that TGP is exposing their customers by sending the 4473 copies to the AG's office.

How are they getting there? Email? Unencrypted? PII Violation
Postal? Certified for security? Nope? PII Violation

Is the AG's office even authorized access to the PII data since they're a third party and the customer didn't authorize said data exchange?

Stupid Should Hurt TGP so much more than it is currently.

I probably have just about as much to do as any of the rest of us here running up 90+ pages of comments about TGP. I’m sure all the other 2a loving and defending vendors here are stoked about getting their ads bumped down the list by tons of TGP ads. Perhaps you should get off your high horse?

Believe me, TGP ads only help the other vendors because their prices are ridiculously high. Like, light your cigar with $100 bill high.

Plus they think we're all gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I was wondering about this. They do seem to still be featured, but does Turtleboy owe more loyalty to 2A, honor, and general hatred of rats/SJWs/pussies - or to a paying advertiser?

LOL, my money is on paying advertiser. Turtleboy great at stirring up shit for its own benefit.

I think someone should contact the Worcester County DA and inquire about the Personally identifiable information (PII) law violations that TGP is exposing their customers by sending the 4473 copies to the AG's office.

How are they getting there? Email? Unencrypted? PII Violation
Postal? Certified for security? Nope? PII Violation

Is the AG's office even authorized access to the PII data since they're a third party and the customer didn't authorize said data exchange?

Stupid Should Hurt TGP so much more than it is currently.

I think you're confusing US and EU laws here. The US really gives no ****s about PII except where health data is concerned (HIPAA). I'm working on a project for a major fast food chain right now, and PII is a concern only because they're international. Only other time PII ever comes up is when HIPAA is involved.

Do they still advertise on Turtleboy? If anyone can find out who the traitor is...

I was wondering about this. They do seem to still be featured, but does Turtleboy owe more loyalty to 2A, honor, and general hatred of rats/SJWs/pussies - or to a paying advertiser?

LOL, my money is on paying advertiser. Turtleboy great at stirring up shit for its own benefit.

great points...has anyone emailed turtleboy sports?

I think you're confusing US and EU laws here. The US really gives no ****s about PII except where health data is concerned (HIPAA). I'm working on a project for a major fast food chain right now, and PII is a concern only because they're international. Only other time PII ever comes up is when HIPAA is involved.

More for your own reference (if you're not already aware) than relevance to this case but there are some state level privacy laws as well. MA 201 CMR 17 is one we have here. It relates more to protecting people's information from identity theft than to restrictions on sharing information, but...just FYI.

The questions about how they're sharing this are valid enough, but there certainly aren't any restrictions on them sharing it overall. The U.S. does nothing to restrict sharing of PII, i.e. to protect people's privacy. Our country really could care less if a business is sharing PII with the government.

Last edited:
Thought that I saw a bayo as well?

it's a pre-pre-ban Poly, legit.

More for your own reference (if you're not already aware) than relevance to this case but there are some state level privacy laws as well. MA 201 CMR 17 is one we have here. It relates more to protecting people's information from identity theft than to restrictions on sharing information, but...just FYI.

The questions about how they're sharing this are valid enough, but there certainly aren't any restrictions on them sharing it overall. The U.S. does nothing to restrict sharing of PII, i.e. to protect people's privacy. Our country really could care less if a business is sharing PII with the government.

It's all about extending the same NIMBY mindset into a public office. If anyone else is doing it without paying off Mora ... holy shit, let's protect consumers. If Mora is the one engaged in the hard core act ... that's ok, it's for your own protection (i.e. her benefit)

Another shop bites the dust....Don't forget about Mass Firearms School for pointing out what a joke the AWB ban is to the same news station..

They at least came in the thread and talked to the angry mob instead of slinging homosexual slurs at us.

Looks like they are working full time to delete facebook comments, there only a handful and none of them are about this issue.

so did TGP come up with a holiday "Dickrider" special? Come to your shop and mention that you are "NES faggot" and you can pay 150% on our ammo stock? [laugh]

so did TGP come up with a holiday "Dickrider" special? Come to your shop and mention that you are "NES faggot" and you can pay 150% on our ammo stock? [laugh]

To play devils advocate, maybe the gay comments were just some dude trolling to make the shop look bad? We already saw at least one blatant troll account by someone pretending to be TGP. Just sayin.....

They at least came in the thread and talked to the angry mob instead of slinging homosexual slurs at us.
Anyone catch pictures of this? I seem to have missed it.

I think this is referencing the MFS handling of public relations (from their kerfuffle) in comparison to GP. No pictures to be had since GP appears to be silent on the main concern. There are FB screenshots of GP for what can only be called a non-denial denial on the Truth about Guns article along with some inflammatory "homo" comments (posted in this thread).

Last edited:
I moved to MA a few years ago and left all my guns in TN. Now I'm returning to shooting and dropped by my local store, TGP, three days ago to look around. I was intending to give them some business until you all showed me the news. THANK YOU.

True.. but actions speak louder than words. I could care less what foul language they use... the real damage is already done.

Back
Top Bottom