The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

I’m not saying anything new:

Target Sports changed their shipping policies and there’s more reporting coming at 7pm.

For everyone’s sake, everyone, if you find a shipper or find another method, just keep it to yourself. Something triggered this crackdown and it’s only f-ing over everyone else.
I don't know how many times I've posted this over the years.. but its been plenty, and here it is again...Fut the Shuck up... Always.
df43871f4ae2657e3eaea1617c490916.jpg

So the Gun parlor rates out TS? What a dick move. I knew some gunshops in MA enjoy coakley and healy...so they can rasie the ammo price to crazy high and make a good profit.

I feel like there's a hint in here, but I give up. [smile]

There are a couple of interesting connections there but far from anything conclusive. Nothing obvious at this point that can corroborate identifying features (beyond than the killy items) shown in the video.

Simply, more eyes might ferret out a more straight forward connection (that is, if one exists) without becoming too much of a time sink ...

FYI, here's another business associated with the GP owner(s), https://www.facebook.com/Gabriel-Racing-140768029321795/ and http://gabrielracing.com/
Some other concerns include West Mountain, LLC and Bruwin Realty, LLC.

You might notice that some individuals that post "likes" at GP may have also done so at Gabriel Racing. Might be a "concerned" gun owner in there...

Did you not know this? If not, FYI for others also:

The Gun Parlor Inc. was established in 2010. In the summer of 2013 we opened our first retail location at 210 Summer St, Worcester, MA, located inside Gabriel Racing. In late 2015 we moved to a brand new state of the art facility located at 170 Prescott St. Worcester MA, 01605.

ETA: This may help explain why some of us are extra bewildered by his actions.

After opening without having a true website and only promoting the shop on NorthEastshooters.com ( big shout out to the community there, you guys and girls have been very supportive we launched the brand new old.thegunparlor.com in early October. Many thanks to our web guy Dan Fontaine who stepped up and designed the shop a great website that has been very successful in promoting The Gun Parlor. We have had clients in from Nantucket, New Bedford, North of Boston that have all found is via the website.
http://old.thegunparlor.com/author/justin/

Someone who can screen grab may want to grab that.

Last edited:
Did you not know this? If not, FYI for others also:

ETA: This may explain why some of us are extra bewildered by his actions.

After opening without having a true website and only promoting the shop on NorthEastshooters.com ( big shout out to the community there, you guys and girls have been very supportive) we launched the brand new old.thegunparlor.com in early October. Many thanks to our web guy Dan Fontaine who stepped up and designed the shop a great website that has been very successful in promoting The Gun Parlor. We have had clients in from Nantucket, New Bedford, North of Boston that have all found is via the website.

http://old.thegunparlor.com/author/justin/

Someone who can screen grab may want to grab that.

Nope, I did not know that. I do now, though.

According to more then a few posts across Faceplant, Nick's Sport Shop in Palmer is also under the AG's thumb and supplying her with regular copies of 4473s. I hadn't heard that before, but it's being openly discussed on several threads.

It would probably create liability issues but it would be nice if we had a members only forum (or even further limited access) where we could discuss what shops were up to what. It's getting really hard to keep track. Of course it would also have the benefit of promoting shops like Pullman and others we have seen in this thread who are doing things to help us.

It would probably create liability issues but it would be nice if we had a members only forum (or even further limited access) where we could discuss what shops were up to what. It's getting really hard to keep track. Of course it would also have the benefit of promoting shops like Pullman and others we have seen in this thread who are doing things to help us.

You mean like a forum, inside a forum, inside a forum?

(mind blown).

Stay away from North Shore Firearms.

Stay away from GP.

Be careful with Hunters Rendezvous. They will try to charge you sales tax on an online purchase. [laugh] d**ks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom