The GUY FROM BOSTON (NSFW)

The Guy from Boston

That is a f****** riot. I laughed my ass off along with my co-workers. I want the Tshirt.
Go for it Big Guy. I don`t give a shit what the anti`s think anymore. Let them think we`re all crazy. They won`t change.
Remember, we got the guns.
"I got the balls to say what you`re thinkin".
AWESOME!
I`m still laughing.
Is this guy one of the owners of 2 guys smoke shop?

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy was on Fox news recently. He is far from original. He has obviously seen the success Mike "The Kid from Brooklyn" has and decided to copy the methods, words and physique [wink]

The original is great, the copy cat is a poser.

see The Kid from Brooklyn If you can view Bat day as a free video, it is priceless.

Guys remember just because someone has a web site with a few videos posted doesn't mean they represent us because he is pro gun.

It was one rant of many and should be taken for what it's worth, nothing...

Guys remember just because someone has a web site with a few videos posted doesn't mean they represent us because he is pro gun.

It was one rant of many and should be taken for what it's worth, nothing...

True...but to the person who chooses that one video to use as a stereotype for all of us, he DOES represent us as a whole. Just like how all PMC's are evil now because of one incident involving a few men. It's irrational, but it's how people work. Especially when they have a specific agenda.

He may not be very well spoken or rational , but there really is only one good way to say : ", Nancy Pelosi. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys...He is a comedian..... I would hope no one thinks he is a rep. for GUN Owner...
If so then someone needs to take 2 girls 1 cup site down or people will think all girls eat SH*t ....

Guy from Boston

Come on guys...He is a comedian..... I would hope no one thinks he is a rep. for GUN Owner...
If so then someone needs to take 2 girls 1 cup site down or people will think all girls eat SH*t ....
Go to his website. He has many videos, ranting about different topics.
Why should we care what the anti`s think of us. We already know they despise us and have no sense of humor.

Back
Top Bottom