The GUY FROM BOSTON (NSFW)

Come on guys...He is a comedian..... I would hope no one thinks he is a rep. for GUN Owner...
If so then someone needs to take 2 girls 1 cup site down or people will think all girls eat SH*t ....

I agree with your analogy, but you are a disgusting person for using it.

ohlord.gif

It's not the anti's viewing this guy's vituperative, obscenity-laden rant that I worry about - it's the people who haven't made up their minds about gun owners that I don't want to see this. I don't want ANYONE thinking that he speaks for me.

I'm glad I'm not concerned with my 'image' as a gun owner,must be rough for you guys.I think some of you have been living here too long and are petrified of what others might think of you.

f*** that.

Dwarven,I don't think there are many people walking around scratching thier heads wondering if they are for or against guns.

I take it you guys would freak the f*** out when me and a couple of friends walk downrange with our shotguns and scream obscenities while declaring Jihad on all reactive targets and blowing them away at close range..

Then pull out our pistols and put any straggglers out of thier misery.

You guys might call it projecting a bad image,I call it fun.Guy from Boston was funny,don't read too much into it,you might enjoy it.

Last edited:
Besides it is not like if there was a nice little old lady supporting guns that the liberals would all of a sudden change their minds and leave us alone.

this video isnt a pursuasive device by any means. i woudnt want to show this to someone who is unsure what side to choose either (as stated by dwarvin1) he makes us look crazzzzy.... but more like a funny video for those of us who agree with his ideas, just to laugh at in agreement with.

I'm glad I'm not concerned with my 'image' as a gun owner,must be rough for you guys.I think some of you have been living here too long and are petrified of what others might think of you.
*sigh* No, I don't care what someone thinks of my owning guns - I just don't want that video playing in someone's brain when s/he is deciding to vote for an anti-gun politician or not.
I take it you guys would freak the f*** out when me and a couple of friends walk downrange with our shotguns and scream obscenities while declaring Jihad on all reactive targets and blowing them away at close range..

Then pull out our pistols and put any straggglers out of thier misery.
I'd only freak out if you wouldn't let me join in the fun. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom