The IACP wants to disarm U.S. Citizens

Mike S

NES Member
Very interesting.. Full Story Here.

The International Association of Chiefs of Police, a major beneficiary of the notoriously anti-gun Joyce Foundation...

From Chris Cox:

The IACP report, called “Taking a Stand: Reducing Gun Violence in Our Communities,” is nothing more than a rubber stamp, bought and paid for, of the pre-existing agenda for gun ban groups.

Granted consulting status by the United Nations, the IACP has its own constitution. The U.S. chiefs would do well to remember that they've already sworn an oath to support another one, but that they would work to subvert that in favor of their own career advancement and political ambition should come as no surprise.

Here's the deal, and I'm addressing this directly to the chiefs:

We've already exposed the fraud that says you and yours are the "Only Ones" who can be trusted with guns--extensively on The War on Guns, and more recently here at Gun Rights Examiner. Yet you presume to champion citizen disarmament and then have the gall to issue a "guide" titled "Building Trust Between the Police and the Citizens they Serve."

I don't trust anyone who demands I be disarmed. I automatically think they're up to no good. Especially if they insist that they be armed. As an aside, I note the Department of Justice logo on your guide--did U.S. tax money go into your promo piece?

And here's something else: I truly don't give a damn about international police chiefs. If we're looking at UN membership as a criterion, that is, if being an official state repression authority for any number of dictatorships, kleptocracies, monarchies, sheikdoms, theocracies, politburos and tyrannies is what it takes to join your club, we're talking about a wretched hive of scum and villainy that rivals the Mos Eisley cantina. And you can pass that on to Rajiv and Darwin and Sir Ken and Saad and Julian and Luiz and whoever the hell you ultimately get to run your Sub-Saharan Africa branch office.

Here's a phrase I rarely use any more, since so many seem to over-use it, but in this case it seems appropriate.

Molon labe.

Keep your stinking globalist paws off our guns.

Tomorrow, barring a more pressing issue coming to the fore, we're going to look at the third group that signed HCI's briefs, I mean, brief. In the mean time, just to get in the mood, you might want to start humming "Look for the union label."

Brady campaign has been exhibiting at their annual conference for years. We stopped going last year. Guess I have to ditch my IACP cap. Figures, it's my favorite hat.

Now that you mention it . . .

I did see them there at the 2006 IACP Convention Expo. I damn near barfed.

NRA and LEAA certainly weren't there.

Thinking about this last night. Does anyone else see a HUGE issue with this?

Mass Police Chiefs are the people that have ultimate power over Mass residents RKBA. They are THE PERSON that decides who is suitable and who isn't. Even if somebody is OK'd on a Federal level they can still override that decision.

Turns out that their organization is largely funded by a group that is anti-gun and wants citizens disarmed.

Seems that is a huge conflict of interest to me.

Thinking about this last night. Does anyone else see a HUGE issue with this?
Seems that is a huge conflict of interest to me.
Like the conflict between protecting and defending the Constitution of the United states while enforcing obviously unconstitutional laws and regulations which rely on "charged and uncharged behavior" to deny civil rights without due process?[wink]

Yeah, I think we all see lots of HUGE issues with this...

Here's another interesting tidbit.

Turns out the Joyce Foundation also granted $600K to Harvard University "To conduct research and disseminate information that supports ongoing firearms policy debates in law enforcement circles, public health communities, and legislative bodies."

I don't even want to start thinking about the ramifications of that one...

Wait, check that make it $925K, just found another $325K

No wonder why so many judges are anti gun... things are starting to make sense now.. follow the money.

Here's another interesting tidbit.

Turns out the Joyce Foundation also granted $600K to Harvard University "To conduct research and disseminate information that supports ongoing firearms policy debates in law enforcement circles, public health communities, and legislative bodies."

I don't even want to start thinking about the ramifications of that one...

Wait, check that make it $925K, just found another $325K

No wonder why so many judges are anti gun... things are starting to make sense now.. follow the money.

Money,it changes the minds of easily corrupted people with no morals and a sense of entitlement.

Timber is right.

We've been to many of the shows and I even got lucky enough to get parked in my booth right next to them in MNCP show in Duluth last year. What was really funny was that DPMS and S&W pulled a no-show because they were there. I spoke with many other companies that exclaimed that if Brady or Joyce were going to be there, then they would cancel.

Both IACP and MCOPA have a "mission" and that is to disarm all citizens/subjects except themselves. And they aren't a great believer that retired LEOs be allowed to have guns either!

MCOPA was vociferous in their NON-support of LEOSA and assisted in dragging their feet for ~4 years after it passed before MA implemented it in a crippled way that still denies many retired LEOs from ever "qualifying" under LEOSA!!

Back
Top Bottom