THE media is ramping up gun stories

THEFAN

Banned
Is it me or have we been seeing more gun related news in the last month or is it just me.

Like this one http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27897639, lady looses gun permit

The shooting at a MALL and Church . The swat team loosing a M4. Gun sales going crazy. There are more but these come off the top of my head.

I'm sure the media is hyping things up for coverage. So the paranoid train will still be running like crazy as we buy buy buy. I'm not saying don't be concerned but I do belive we Americans do do a lot of SELF-FULLFILLING PROPHECYING. I'm just saying. :)

Pretty soon, the only guns someone will be able to see is in a museum:

guns2.jpg

It's not just media, but the net works as well, we are and will be seeing our "favorite"
tv show actors, being subject to on screen gun violence, intended to turn people against firearms. The tv generation has such a hard time seperating fiction from reality, when there "favorites" get offed, they get offended and at times, actually outraged. Look at the reactions that star show got when people started voting in the guy that couldn't sing, just to mess with them.

the fcc controls all of our news,tv..ect imo should be abolished just like the ATF. we all know the government does not want us to own guns so they can control us all so its only natural that you will see anti gun bias in the media. more and more everyday we are becoming nazi germany.

Back
Top Bottom