The Mistreess Carrie "Uncle Froggy" podcast.

appraiser

NES Member
Mistress Carrie, a former WAAF DJ puts on a GREAT Facebook live show every tuesday night

She is VERY pro veteran, and on last nights show there was a lot of discussion about a podcast (I will link it further in the post) she did with her Uncle who was a LRRP in Vietnam in the late 60's . She wanted to get him on record before he lost his memories

If you interested in listening to her interview with her Uncle here is the link, he opened up and talked about all the things he and other VN kept bottled up.

Carrie is an excellent interviewer BTW

or you can download the MP3 here

Mistress Carrie, a former WAAF DJ puts on a GREAT Facebook live show every tuesday night

She is VERY pro veteran, and on last nights show there was a lot of discussion about a podcast (I will link it further in the post) she did with her Uncle who was a LRRP in Vietnam in the late 60's . She wanted to get him on record before he lost his memories

If you interested in listening to her interview with her Uncle here is the link, he opened up and talked about all the things he and other VN kept bottled up.

Carrie is an excellent interviewer BTW

or you can download the MP3 here

I listened to it, thanks, and I'll probably check out her other episodes. Hearing about LRRP was interesting.

I met Mistress Carrie once, and I even won concert tickets from her! I won tickets from Greg Hill too, and he was a jerk, but I still got the tickets. WAAF sent me to see Ozzy (with a Meet and Greet) and Rob Zombie show in Worcester and the other win was to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at "The Joint" in Las Vegas on News Year's Eve, which along with the VIP concert tickets (special section) included airfare for two and a room at the Hard Rock Hotel for a couple of nights. That was pretty amazing.

I thought I'd heard/read that Carrie is gay, but she talked about her Marine boyfriend in the podcast, so I guess not.

I listened to it, thanks, and I'll probably check out her other episodes. Hearing about LRRP was interesting.

I met Mistress Carrie once, and I even won concert tickets from her! I won tickets from Greg Hill too, and he was a jerk, but I still got the tickets. WAAF sent me to see Ozzy (with a Meet and Greet) and Rob Zombie show in Worcester and the other win was to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at "The Joint" in Las Vegas on News Year's Eve, which along with the VIP concert tickets (special section) included airfare for two and a room at the Hard Rock Hotel for a couple of nights. That was pretty amazing.

I thought I'd heard/read that Carrie is gay, but she talked about her Marine boyfriend in the podcast, so I guess not.

She is getting re married this weekend

She showed up at one of my best friends funeral a few years ago. He deployed w the 182nd Inf and she had gone to afg when they were there. That goes a long way w me.

Back
Top Bottom