The once unthinkable now assured?

If this was to go through. What's the general consensus . Build what parts you have to get them on the books? In case this goes through. Or keep them as parts on the shelf?

If this was to go through. What's the general consensus . Build what parts you have to get them on the books? In case this goes through. Or keep them as parts on the shelf?
I am definitely wondering what people are going to do with all their spare parts. been very curious for a bit

I almost want to say "Let them try."

So we can go to SCOTUS and get this "scary gun ban" thing put down once and for all. We have to draw a line in the sand.

NO MORE INFRINGING, a**h***S!

So the second ammendment was for something to do with Texan Pigs? I don't engage with idiots that make straw man arguments. Once you do that they suck you into their argument and stupidity.
I was trying to lead him into the real reason!!!
And then realized I failed.

I talk to my coworker about guns all the time. But he isnt from MA.

Nornalizing gun culture will do far more good than trying to hide it.
This is the way to think. I have always offered to take anyone who wanted to visit the range from work a open door invitation to ask. Over the last 6 months I’ve had 3 ppl ask me to go. One guy is waiting for his ltc in the mail and another going through the process for his liscence. My only gripe is these people waited to shoot my ammo when it was double and triple price from when I first asked lol

This post contradicts your avatar image.
I was thinking more from an economical standpoint. If this would take affect which I don't think it will. A registered AR may be worth more than a pile of parts

I almost want to say "Let them try."

So we can go to SCOTUS and get this "scary gun ban" thing put down once and for all. We have to draw a line in the sand.

NO MORE INFRINGING, a**h***S!
If SCOTUS could ever be trusted to uphold the bor the dems wouldn’t be trying to push this bullcrap through.

Last edited:
Good point. I agree. We saw that recently when the previous president, Donald J. Trump, tried to overturn the valid election.
I don't understand. What kind of cough syrup do you mix with your skittles? Do you not see what a farce all this s*** is? Do you really believe all those votes were really cast for Biden? They ran a corpse because they knew they had it in the bag. Your tribe is the reason they have the balls to come after the 2A.

Why would you even bring up guns, let alone AR's at work???

Red Flag in 3...2...1...
There are at least 3 new LTC holders that carry where I work because of me normalizing guns/shooting talk at work, I constantly offer to take new people shooting, I give them what amounts to a free basic handgun class and then some. Just had another co-worker at the range this last saturday, cost me about 100rds of .22 and 125rds of 9mm but he was shooting really well by the end of it and handling a pistol very safely and confidently. Now he's much more seriously considering getting his license and he has a good foundation of information and shooting skills to start with.

We have to normalize and promote shooting to make it more mainstream and promote shooting as a fun thing to do once in a while too, it's not all about the boogaloo and self defense all the time. If everyone on this forum introduced 5 new shooters a year and 3 of those got their LTC it would make a big difference, because then maybe at least one of them will introduce some new shooters too, it grows exponentially.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom