The show Glee shows how stupid Hollywood can be.

So today Glee is catching some flack. First by have a high school show that was on lock down for gunfire in its halls.

The part that made me sickest was that it was the girl that had Downs Syndrome that was the gun wielder.
That and the perception that apparently everyone just leaves their guns lying around so anyone can just pick them. I mean kids don't talk to their parents apparently anymore they just pick up the nearest 1911 and bring it to school. Seriously?

Lastly because the gun goes off after being dropped!!! Way to do zero research on weapons prior to making a highly questionable show on an already shaky subject!

I also want to say that shootings in schools are not something to take lightly and demoralizes victims in my opinion, especially by the confessional videos at the end of the show.

Glee cast and creators should be ashamed of themselves. I'm sure they'll say it's for the children. My response is STFU!

I wonder what Obama has to say about this.

The show is not on my list of things to watch and I really could care less what omama thinks about it. Hollywood gets 99.9 percent of gun stuff wrong. Hell shows like SOG make us all look like we have mental illnesses. Nothign these people do or say surprises me anymore.. Offend me sure but they simply do not surprise me in the least.

Yeah, watching Heather Morris is so difficult.
Heather%2BMorris%2B2.jpg

The show also tried demoralizing the idea of armed teachers. The coach ended up taking the heat for the girl, saying that she keeps a gun at school for safety and it accidentally went off then fired again when it hit the ground.

Do we really expect anything less from FOX though?

So, you admit you watch Glee, eh ?
Is this another "out yourself" thread ???

Yes, I think it's time guns come out of the closet and be acceptable again.

Remember that gays can get married now, I wonder who the scapegoat is now. Hmmmm

Isn't this year 5 of a high school show? What did they all do, stay back a year, or love it so much that they stayed another year?

Isn't this year 5 of a high school show? What did they all do, stay back a year, or love it so much that they stayed another year?

In my HS, one family had a son who took 7 yrs to finish HS, 6 for the girl and 5 for the younger son. The rest of us were 4 yrs.

Of all the crappy shows on TV you pick the ones with fruit nuts singing and dancing. Also isn't it on NBC/ABC/CNN or whatever? Why are you surprised they misrepresented a situation that involved guns, they don't give a shit about you or your feelings.

Now if a handicap groups screams and yells at the portrayal of +1 getting a gun and having a propensity of violence you can bet on a quick apology.

To boot, most of the original cast members were in their mid-20's when the show went on air.

Artie is actually 25, McKenzie 26, Blaine 26, Rachel 27, Mike 31, Quinn 27, Finn 31, Santana 26, Brittany 27, Puck 31.

Last edited:
How effing stupid. This should be their jumping the shark moment. O probably asked them to do it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

my wife watches this shitty show. god dammit! now I'm pissed!

Sent from my Obamaphone

My wife said it's basically a soap opera for teens...she watched it for a few weeks until it became unwatchable, even for her (she's a middle school teacher and can see all the crap in these types of shows)...

To boot, most of the original cast members were in their mid-20's when the show went on air.

Artie is actually 25, McKenzie 26, Blaine 26, Rachel 27, Mike 31, Quinn 27, Finn 31, Santana 26, Brittany 27, Puck 31.

Wow, even older than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom