This forum is filled with a-holes PT.2 ???

Don't worry, I have made a copy of the thread and will sell each copy for $5, sure some might consider it price gouging, but its how I make my living.

MassMark... how many can I put you down for.. Nwanger... I'm sure you'll want one

Hmm, I was hoping the guy was going to have a bit more energy and creativity to his angry ranting. I give him a 1 out of 5. The replies were pretty funny though [laugh]

D**n it! I witnessed the last forum suicide a few weeks ago, but I missed this one. If I hadn't gone out to shovel snow I would have been on here.

I usually don't gawk at traffic accidents, but I have to admit that watching someone willingly commit electronic hari-kiri does fascinate me. [laugh]

Oh, that was hilarious. That douche even sent me a PM earlier today. Here is what he said after I called him a TROLL:

Yeah, that ain't me.

It's the douche bags who can't let me ask a question without questioning my experience, licensing status etc.

Let me ask my questions and if you can't help, then why f*** up my thread.

I am glad he is gone...for now.

Good riddance to bad trash. You try to tell someone to get a 22 and you get this:

neg rep point:
Shiny .38 snub 12-31-2008 05:17 PM .22LR is for pussys like you

other post:
I HAVE AN UNRESTRICTED CLASS A SO YOU SHOULD START WITH A .22 CAUSE YOUR LEARNING!

haha

f*** you idiot

FYI: I've shot my pussy .22's at least 10x as much as my centerfires.

Just read this article; seems apropos:
A player with English minor league club Chippenham Town has set a record for the fastest-red card in senior soccer when he was sent off for a wild tackle three seconds after kickoff, British media reported on Monday...
I particularly liked the last paragraph.

Aghhh! I missed it! I'd been watching this guy waiting for the blow up and then I missed it! I'm never eating out with my wife again.
Or better yet maybe I'll only eat at Starbucks and Panera so that I can have WiFi access to NES at all times.[crying][crying][crying]

For what is worth....in the several threads that were started, there was a ton of good advice, and ignored. There was a bunch of people who sensed that this guy was a loose cannon ( the Taxi Driver thing freaked me out) and replied with a ton of respect and good will. Sad this person could not recognize it. Still a bit freaked out

For what is worth....in the several threads that were started, there was a ton of good advice, and ignored. There was a bunch of people who sensed that this guy was a loose cannon ( the Taxi Driver thing freaked me out) and replied with a ton of respect and good will. Sad this person could not recognize it. Still a bit freaked out

+1 that was alittle freaky

Some threads you just know are cooked before they're even put in the oven. Well at the very least his user name has a nice new color.

Just a little scary to know that these kinds of fools are out there.

Good riddance to bad trash. You try to tell someone to get a 22 and you get this:

neg rep point:

other post:

FYI: I've shot my pussy .22's at least 10x as much as my centerfires.

My two negative rep points were better: Dude hit me with neg-rep like lightning...[grin] I did push his buttons a bit, but he was being an ass about the shiny gun...Here they are. Just think - this dude is getting a gun...[thinking]

You'll never get a girl like that in your avatar because your a faggot.

N/A 12-31-2008 01:19 PM don't sidetrack my threads or get overly emotional over internet postings.

Back
Top Bottom