Thordsen sale on Blem FRS 15 Stocks (for AR build with ZERO evil features)

Thordsen manufactures the FRS 15 stock (that replaces the hand grip on the AR 15 with a Shoulder stock).

They currently have BLEM stock kits in OD Green or FDE on sale on their website. Stocks come with choice of regular or enhanced buffet tube covers. Kits normally go for $135 to $145 (regular or enhanced). Blem kits are on sale for $84.99

Read the info on their site on what is a blem, but the color is non uniform throughout the stock

I use this type of stock to build a NY compliant rifle that has ZERO evil features. Just picked up a blem for a varmint build that is going to be camo'ed.

Don't bother telling me these stocks are ugly and sub optimal. I know. But alternative is not taking an AR to my camp in NY, and if I do that they win. I'd rather take an ugly AR and let their heads explode when they realize my semi auto sporting rifle is functionally the same but legally different than what was banned under safe act.

But if anyone is thinking about a stock like this, this is way to save $60 bucks on a stock. Thordsencustom.com or search FRS 15 stock.

The disclaimer, I have no affiliation with this company other than being a customer.

Back
Top Bottom