Thought--Military

You have to weigh your options, at least I always do /did. Was it worth me possibly being busted, it usually was. I always figured I would take the consequences of my actions.
He probably felt the same way.

Yes. You and Spec. New certainly both put your asses on the line for a higher principal. America thanks you. [rolleyes]

That's what "fragged" means...

Lobbing a grenade at a member of your own ranks for one reason or another that may or may not have had anything whatsoever to do with following immoral or illegal orders. Disention of the rank and file during times of conflict.

Oh some of the crap I would get from senior NCO's that should have known better was unbelievable.[rolleyes] I always gave back as good as they came up with.
I laughed when an E-7 threatened me with trying to get me busted. Told him go for it and pointed out he still wasn't going to get the part he wanted until he filled out the paperwork correctly. Even showed him how to fill it out right.[thinking] Still caught crap. Ah well. The funny thing with that E-7 he was very arrogant, and didn't like being told he was wrong.
Yeah I lived on the edge of getting busted quite a bit, but if they were wrong, they were wrong and I pointed it out.[laugh] Just cause they didn't like hearing it from someone lower wasn't my fault.[laugh]

Mrswildweasel, love your style and outlook. Think we have both "been there, done that". [wink] It nice to know personal actions have been mirrored by other folks who feel the same. Think that we, as a country, will always survive, due to folks who just don't accept the "norm" or refuse the pablum.[wink]

Mrswildweasel, love your style and outlook. Think we have both "been there, done that". [wink] It nice to know personal actions have been mirrored by other folks who feel the same. Think that we, as a country, will always survive, due to folks who just don't accept the "norm" or refuse the pablum.[wink]
Yeah, our son fortunately/or unfortunately is alot like me. Is the same way in his unit be it good or bad. He weighs the consequences and decides whether it is worth it or not.[laugh] He's giving his higher ups grey hairs.

Yeah, our son fortunately/or unfortunately is alot like me. Is the same way in his unit be it good or bad. He weighs the consequences and decides whether it is worth it or not.[laugh] He's giving his higher ups grey hairs.

Great! Keep up the family history. [wink]

Yes. You and Spec. New certainly both put your asses on the line for a higher principal. America thanks you. [rolleyes]

For starters I would have a problem serving under the UN to begin with. I always figured if I was going to be busted in rank it was going to be of my own doing, not of someone elses stupidity.
I did my job and I did my job well, now if you were wrong I had no qualms in telling you so, no matter what your rank was.

For starters I would have a problem serving under the UN to begin with. I always figured if I was going to be busted in rank it was going to be of my own doing, not of someone elses stupidity.
I did my job and I did my job well, now if you were wrong I had no qualms in telling you so, no matter what your rank was.

"UN"....you mean "ultra nothing"?[wink]

I think the question will become academic once the Usurper establishes his "National Militia" <---read that, Brown Shirts, which he promises will be well funded and more powerful than the combined branches of our Military.

Any order issued by a Usurper would be an unlawful order for our military. For one thing, as a usurper, he is not and never can be, their CIC. For another, as a usurper, he is the domestic enemy that every soldier, sailor, airman and Marine took an oath to defend the Constitution against. The Usurper knows it too. Ergo, the establishment of his Brown Shirts.

If he succeeds in creating his National SS, they'll be the ones kicking down your doors if you refuse government orders to disarm yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom