TOP SHOT SEASON 3 Megathread

No one bumpfired that 500 - must have been relatively light loads... [laugh]

yeh..... am i bad for hoping one of 'em would bump fire and shoot themselves in the head?
not that i think the history channel would show that.....

"this season on top_______shot. sixt....err.... fifteen contestants...."

Another Navy SEAL, this time he was the trainer. No offense to the Navy but I'm getting sick of everyone on TV claiming to be a SEAL.

I really didn't want either of the two to go home. The arrogant Jake (?) who kept ordering people around, telling them that "this is what we're doing to do" when they set up the for the challenge and who had to argue with the kid...he should have gone.

Sarah was right in the way she described him.

BTW, she's kinda hot.

Another Navy SEAL, this time he was the trainer. No offense to the Navy but I'm getting sick of everyone on TV claiming to be a SEAL.

I really didn't want either of the two to go home. The arrogant Jake (?) who kept ordering people around, telling them that "this is what we're doing to do" when they set up the for the challenge and who had to argue with the kid...he should have gone.

The foreshadowing this season on "this is my gun, I'm going to do well in this challenge" is getting pretty funny...

I felt pretty bad for her getting thrown under the bus like that, but he cleaned the floor with her. At the end of the day, she was definitely not the stronger shooter there... She didn't go out on a spitball challenge, she went out shooting her service pistol.

BTW, she's kinda hot.

Maybe that is why the Navy will never give a number to how many SEALs there are, everyone in the Navy is a SEAL.

So am I the only one that watched last night?

No, I was going to go to bed, but I got hooked. Blue team leader is a disaster waiting to happen. His approach might work on the gridiron or in the military, but I think he is in for major fail shortly.

The Rockford PD Sergeant had good qualifications on paper. She had been a SWAT team member, yet in the elimination round she was somewhat distracted by having a shooter firing next to her. She appeared to be more qualified than she performed...but anyone can have a bad day.

The Rockford PD Sergeant had good qualifications on paper. She had been a SWAT team member, yet in the elimination round she was somewhat distracted by having a shooter firing next to her. She appeared to be more qualified than she performed...but anyone can have a bad day.
Was thinking the same thing, but perhaps they took her statements out of context. If not, she needs a lot more training if having someone shooting beside her is a problem... Frankly, I can understand being distracted/nervous about the cameras more than another gun going off beside you.

I want to know how it takes more than one shot to hit a pie-plate size target at 50yds from a supported prone position.

I want to know how it takes more than one shot to hit a pie-plate size target at 50yds from a supported prone position.

I'm with ya Pat. Let's hope this is "staged drama" (like Sons of Guns, as has been reported). If it isn't, then my God man, we should all sign up, TV cameras, and pressure of elimination, not withstanding. Creative editing is a possibility, as well.

Good question.

While watching last week, I was rooting for the woman, Amanda, to win the elimination contest. While she missed and deserved to be in the elimination, she had a great attitude and said she should be in it.

This week, if I was on the blue team and had two votes, Sar and Jake would have been in the elimination. Jake started out behind, but he was in position to fire and loaded before the final member of the red team, so he had caught up and passed the red team, before he blew it. Also, Jake was the one who was calling the shots, tried to be leader and put the rest of the team in their positions. If he was on "The Apprentice" as team leader, he would have been fired.

Sara missed, a couple times. And when it came to the elimination, Dustin simply out shot her. She's probably the right one for the team to have lost, if you were looking at it as a member of the blue team.

Dustin, he shot well, and people voted against him based on resume and age.

Not sure who wins, but I doubt it is Dustin or Jake.

everyone is missing the best part....

we need more S.W.A.T. team members like Sarah who freeze and can't shoot for shit when someone next to her is also shooting....
might've helped that Marine down in NM....

11 years army
15 year PD...

she never did a live fire exercise or shot on a line near anyone else?

i call bullshit....

I couldn't believe she put up such a dismal performance with her service pistol. She also completely ignored the SEAL who was trying to help her with quicker mag changes.

Back
Top Bottom