• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Toy gun control. Ask Amy the libtard.

rogersmithiii

NES Member
From Ask Amy the Libtard.

“And so — if your son wants a Tiny Tammy doll, he should receive it and be encouraged/allowed to play with it, and if your daughter chooses to wash her toy bulldozer in her pretend kitchen sink, then more power to her.

The boundary I would draw (this Christmas and into the future) is around toys that encourage violence or mimic weaponry.
(And yes, we all know that your daughter can pretend her Wiffle ball bat is a gun, but at the end of the day, she knows it’s a Wiffle ball bat.)”

what an insufferable, self-righteous tw*t Amy is. The true encouragement of violence is to purchase a toy made in a Chinese sweatshop and then hand it to a child and let them innocently play with that plastic pos you just bought them, made by someone in intolerable work conditions. Of course the barbie doll for the boy was ordered by the woke parent using a smartphone, also made in a sweatshop, and full of rare earth metals mined by children younger than their son, but at least it’s not a gun! “I didn’t see it, so it didn’t happen! Little Johnny, you get back here and put on that dress and play with your Barbie doll! Put down your sister’s bulldozer!”

So give kids real guns. Got it.
When I asked my girlfriend's boy what he would like for Christmas, his response was his own .22. So I put a extra KIDD barrel I had on a receiver , with a BX trigger group , and a hogue stock. I had all of the items already and just need to throw a scope on top for him , also got him a PS5 that he had been wanting.

Meanwhile every less developed country in the world is teaching their kids to maintain and operate small arms in grade school. It gets more and more horrifying as I get past fighting age and my kids get closer to it. I think I'll keep the toy guns and taking my kids shooting, I try to make sure even if they're not too interested they at least know how a weapon works.

This pump shotgun Santa brought from bass pro is pretty sweet. Actually teaches loading and working the action haha

Attachments

• 20231217_105247.jpg
    20231217_105247.jpg
    1,001 KB · Views: 17
Meanwhile every less developed country in the world is teaching their kids to maintain and operate small arms in grade school. It gets more and more horrifying as I get past fighting age and my kids get closer to it. I think I'll keep the toy guns and taking my kids shooting, I try to make sure even if they're not too interested they at least know how a weapon works.
This pump shotgun Santa brought from bass pro is pretty sweet. Actually teaches loading and working the action haha
"Children are much better suited to crew-served weapons like mortars or heavy machineguns. Teaches them teamwork, physics, and the basic geometry needed to land a mortar round for effect"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMhzh8Sc6xc

So give kids real guns. Got it.

Train em young
I was at KTP a week ago. Son ( appeared around 8 or 9) had a stock from the "take off" bin he'd picked up. Must have been muzzle-sweeping, because Dad mentioned to him about where he was pointing it and where his finger was. Nice job, Dad!

Last edited:

You may or may not think why rulers of this country are hard set on making sure boys here are getting groomed to behave like girls.
They grow up not learning how to fight for themselves or anyone. The only virtue is to know how to submit, comply and snitch.

Back
Top Bottom