'Twas the night before christmas...

And our house had a nice festive glow...

The kids were now all but insane awaiting that special winter guest...
my son dancing with joy

and my daughter wearing her best Christmas dress

But now it was time for bed and based on my little girl's pj's, she was hoping her cuteness would give her that little bit of an edge

But come Chrismas morn, there was no doubt that daddy's little princess was 100% sweet and that Santa made sure that he gave her all that she asked for and maybe just a little bit more.

As the papers where flying, the smiles grew bigger and bigger. At one point my son was in a near smile filled comma

Little did he know that his biggest gift was just as must a suprise to him as it was to me! The wife and I had dicussed over the past few weeks about this present, and as much as I wanted to I didn't buy it to respect my wife's wishes. Little did I know...

This gift was just as much a great suprise to me as it was for him.

and checking the photos, he listens to dad rather well

And he's a fast learner too

I hope all of your Chistmas' and Holidays' were filled with as much joy as ours.

The most important thing to remember and to teach the little ones is this,

Christmas is not about the presents, food or festive decorations,
but it's about being with your family and loved ones, remembering those that can't be with you on that special day for whatever the reason, and to remind us to love one and other and that giving truely is so much better then receiving.

Merry Chrismas and Happy Holidays to you all from my family [smile]

(I know most of this doesn't ryme... never was good at that [wink] )

Nice, looks like they had a great time.[smile] I love watching kids open their presents to me that is what the holidays are about.

No he didn't shoot his eye out "MOM" [wink]

One thing we did learn, shoot cans, not plastic bottles. (Those little buggers tend to riccoche them back at you [wink] )

And yes C-pher, I had just as much fun (or) more then the kids [smile]

My son is 6 [smile]

One thing that I found (which is a good thing IMO) is the lever is still a bit too hard for him to pump on his own. so it basically requires I help him anyway.

Although, (if the mayor of NB gets his way) you may want to buy it now and store it

Last edited:
same here. Matty has a Springfield arms single shot bolt action .22 sitting in the safe just waiting for him. But I figured this was a good way we can work on safety and the basics in a controled (my back yard) area with no dstractions.

I figure he'll be ready for the range in the spring time [smile]

Back
Top Bottom