Two Pennsylvania teens - including one who threatened to 'shoot up the school' three years ago - are arrested on terrorism conspiracy charges

Reptile

NES Member

Two Pennsylvania teens - including one who threatened to 'shoot up the school' three years ago - are arrested on terrorism conspiracy charges after they were found in the 'planning phase' of an attack on their high school​

• Logan Pringle and Preston Hinebaugh will be tried as adults, prosecutors say
  • Pringle was expelled from Westmont Hilltop High in 2018 after bringing fireworks to school and looking up weapons on school computers
  • Last week, Hinebaugh let Pringle into school to allegedly scope out the cameras
  • A student told her mom that Pringle was at school; the mom alerted the school
  • Hinebaugh had five weapons in his house, including four AR-15s

The kid sounds messed up, but this pre crime BS is a little over the top. Sounds like they trumped up some charges on them. It's funny they have 4 rifles with 2 mags. Keep mentioning that he searched for guns online and maybe people with think that's they are guilty.

The kid sounds messed up, but this pre crime BS is a little over the top. Sounds like they trumped up some charges on them. It's funny they have 4 rifles with 2 mags. Keep mentioning that he searched for guns online and maybe people with think that's they are guilty.

Searching for guns online? Geez that means I could get a death penalty, because that is literally all I do all day.

Correction, I also shop for ammo online.

Thanks now I know it's not just me who feels this way.

“Last Tuesday, her daughter texted her saying she saw Pringle - who was expelled three years ago - at school, but 'assumed he had been re-admitted to the school district.' The mom emailed the principal, and school officials contacted police.”

Do kids usually talk to their parents about things like this now?
“Hi Mom, I saw a kid who got expelled and assume he got readmitted so there’s absolutely nothing out of the ordinary for me to even tell you this.”

“Last Tuesday, her daughter texted her saying she saw Pringle - who was expelled three years ago - at school, but 'assumed he had been re-admitted to the school district.' The mom emailed the principal, and school officials contacted police.”

“Hi Mom, I saw a kid who got expelled and assume he got readmitted so there’s absolutely nothing out of the ordinary for me to even tell you this.”
I gave that family the benefit of the doubt. I just assumed they knew the history of the kid. I'm sure it was a little less detailed to the parents. "That weird kid that got thrown out for searching for guns is back today".

• Pringle was expelled from Westmont Hilltop High in 2018 after bringing fireworks to school and looking up weapons on school computers
And was he prosecuted and convicted of crimes,
so that he became an FPP?

Or did supine "authorities" just kick the can down the road
(to "interrupt the school to prison pipeline"),
and assume the yout wouldn't arm up and return to school?

Hinebaugh had five weapons in his house, including four AR-15s
Translation: Hinebaugh's father owned five longarms.
Note past tense.

Faced with someone expelled from high school
sneaking back on campus three years later
to survey the security camera coverage,
which do you think is more likely?
  • Lovable scamp who brought fireworks to school because Joe Dirt is is favorite movie, and who had just been flexing his 2A rights and pioneer roots in 2018 by searching for guns using school computers before deer season.
    • -or-
  • A mental case who was one week away from killing a couple dozen people?

1639499480771-png.551925
Meh, weak; no embroidered Upper Yoder PD throwdown shoulder patch.

Meh, weak; no embroidered NES throwdown shoulder patch.

Faced with someone expelled from high school
sneaking back on campus three years later
to survey the security camera coverage,
which do you think is more likely?
  • Lovable scamp who brought fireworks to school because Joe Dirt is is favorite movie, and who had just been flexing his 2A rights and pioneer roots in 2018 by searching for guns using school computers before deer season.
    • -or-
  • A mental case who was one week away from killing a couple dozen people?
You hit the nail on the head. Every school shooting is an unbelievable tragedy. Decent kids have every right to just go to school, get an education, try to make something of themselves without being shot at by mentally sick fat loser boys who jerk off watching gun videos on YouTube.
Additionally these shootings or the near-misses is more fodder for the "sensible gun control" crowd. Every incident brings Sleepy Joe closer to an executive order banning "assault weapons".

Searching for guns online? Geez that means I could get a death penalty, because that is literally all I do all day.

Correction, I also shop for ammo online.
Hinebaugh's parents, however, were 'unaware of' some of the weapons in their son's possession, according to the complaint . ...typical today of way too many parents.

Even their parents threw them out when he fired a shotgun into a wall of the home. Those two are seriously screwed up.

Hinebaugh’s attorney, Matthew R. Zatko, told the Daily Beast: 'My client denies all of the allegations and looks forward to defending himself and clearing his name.' ---so the retainer check cleared.

Sounds like one or both need some serious mental health services. Keep threatening to shoot up schools and someone will notice.

Things are getting weird out there... 🤪

I keep getting this reoccurring thought; That I'll wake up one morning, turn on the news and find out we are all in a Martial Law Lockdown "For our own safety..."

Within the 2-week window of elevated copycat mass killings after Oxford - the so-called Contagion Effect Mass shooting contagion - Wikipedia

“The AR-15s found at Hinebaugh's house were 'ghost guns' that were 'made and put together by someone in the Hinebaugh family,' Upper Yoder Township police Chief Donald Hess told the Johnstown Tribune Democrat.”

I’lll wager that these “ghost guns” were part-guns assembled on FFL-transferred, serialized receivers. “Ghost Gun” is now being applied to “untraceable” parts by the media in hopes of assocociating them with fully-semiautomatic weapons of war and crime guns.

I’m surprised a kid could search weapons on a school computer - maybe they only filter thought and speech but not internet? Last I checked, 80-90% of schools filter/block internet access and 70%+ have student/parent sign “agreements” acknowledging all sorts of rules and limitations, including vague references to sexual, violent, racist, harassment/bullying, etc. stuff. All to protect schools from legal action - not kids.

Lol her mom knows kid is a known loser and got suspicious etc. I doubt either one of these are unknown to the kopsch or school.

Back
Top Bottom