Umbrella Corporation

I would take a tour at the mill to see if any dealers have any or can locate one. You can put an WTB ad on arf or some forum that specialize in ar’s.
100% on the WTB add.

Every time I posted one I had 2 or 3 people reach out to me. Those people did not have the gun in the classifieds.

Even with powder, I had a WTB and some members reach out when they see it in stock somewhere.

They were getting $180 for a forged lower? I need a gimmick to sell to the ARseholes.

They were getting $180 for a forged lower? I need a gimmick to sell to the ARseholes.
Buy blank lowers in bulk.
Engrave them with something from a movie.

Collect $$$$.

The machine to engrave them won't be expensive and it won't take a lot of space, you could do it in a spare bedroom.

It doesn't have to be anything from a movie. It could be Pelosi drinking, Nadler sh*tting his pants, some 2A related like "from my cold, dead hands" ... bonus $ if you add something like "pew, pew pew pew, no pew".

First link I found. No logo for $64. Can probably get a deal if you buy a few hundred, maybe $50-55. Engrave them, sell them for $100.

Last edited:
Thanks to those who weren’t
disrespectful. I was just looking for some info. I thought we were all on the same team.
Just tell the people shitting in your mouth to get f***ed, life gets a lot easier that way. Every one of these nerds does something lame that they think is cool.

I can't help you with your video game lower, it's been a long time since I went hunting hard to find parts, but good luck I hope you find one at a price you are willing to pay.

Just tell the people shitting in your mouth to get f***ed, life gets a lot easier that way. Every one of these nerds does something lame that they think is cool.

I can't help you with your video game lower, it's been a long time since I went hunting hard to find parts, but good luck I hope you find one at a price you are willing to pay.

It’s true, I ride bicycles!

Buy blank lowers in bulk.
Engrave them with something from a movie.

Collect $$$$.

The machine to engrave them won't be expensive and it won't take a lot of space, you could do it in a spare bedroom.

It doesn't have to be anything from a movie. It could be Pelosi drinking, Nadler sh*tting his pants, some 2A related like "from my cold, dead hands" ... bonus $ if you add something like "pew, pew pew pew, no pew".

First link I found. No logo for $64. Can probably get a deal if you buy a few hundred, maybe $50-55. Engrave them, sell them for $100.

KACHING!!

I think my old idea to have the selector markings be safe-semi-juggalos is too niche. I need something with mass appeal but not played out like the punisher logo.

Back
Top Bottom